Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: OC blah blah

(Dauphin County)

Default OC blah blah

ok its beena while since i posted anything and i am bored so hre we go....

Oc'ed to lunch at a local bar i go to every week for lunch, bar tender is a sweet girl close to my age but a bit ditzy and yes she is blonde, she knows im a ghun nut and we get along well..
    the bar was dead just me for a while so she came over and was eating a salad sitting 2 chairs from me on my strong side, she nver noticed !! i couldnt believe it lol

from there off to get gas at Sheetz on 22 no one noticed till my buddy rode up on his bike to fuel up for a trip to OC Md, he noticed and asked if i really needed that , i said its always with me man even if you dont see it lol. we said our goodbyes and from there i went to CVS for a prescription, i know several people noticed me.
    i am hard to miss plus seeing a man my size your going to see a gun lol.. one guy was kinda shocked to see it but said nothign, later i was in the magazine isle and he came along shortly after that and we struck up some friendly convo ie: this is better than walking around for 20 minutes ( it was very busy) we chuckled and then my name was called.10 minutes in line and no one freaked out there were older women men and younger women there and no one did anythign un-normal lol..
    so basically blah blah Oc'd blah blah, nothing happened, blah blah blah lol.....
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: OC blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by 4XLT View Post
    later i was in the magazine isle...
    I think I need to get away from the gun forums for a while. I read this and it took me a moment to realize that you hadn't found some magical store where you could find magazines for any gun you desire lining the shelves.

I liked my version better, though.
    "There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: OC blah blah

lmao.. sorry
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !