Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default PennState- Notre Dame Game

Notre Dame 41
    PSU 17

Penn State gets spanked! Gotta love it!
    Joe pa looked like he wanted to cry ! Now lets see those PSU fans run their mouths now about ND. Joe Pa needs to retire! I don't care if ND loses all the rest of their games as long as they beat PSU! PSU fans can be so obnoxoius. I hate sayings like " God must be a penn State fan because the sky is blue and white" Oh please cut me a break.
    GO IRISH !

Ok lets here all the excuses why they lost
    Last edited by SSGF109; September 10th, 2006 at 09:52 AM.

PSU played a poor game. No excuse about it. If you don't like JoePa or PSU, why would you care if he is coaching or not? I am a huge college football fan, and I admire a man that can stay with one school for so long. He's been with the program through the good times and the bad...how can you fault his personality for staying with the same University? I prefer Michigan over PSU, even though I attended PSU. I just don't see the point in talking trash about a legend. Do you know Joe personally or has he done you wrong? If not, perhaps you could show a little respect to your elder.

(Luzerne County)

Yes I know him personally. Haven't seen or spoke to him in years, he is too full of himself. He is an old windbag that has a powertrip and always has a method to benefit himself in whatever good he appears to be doing. I have the right to say this and speak from my dealings with him. He is not god, the holy one, the royal prince of coaching or the any other unearthly being. He is simply a college football coach who is too old to do his job. He even gets on the staffs nerves, and they have to tolerate him. This is strickly my opinion and I'm entitled to it. If I get as old and ignorant as him I hope the good lord takes me from this earth. Anything else?

It sure is your opinion. I am sure he does have an ego....I'm sure you would have an ego too if your name was known throughout the country. He's been around for a bit...so I will give him my respect. I don't think too much of Bobby Bowden, but I respect his winning record. To each his/her own...perhaps a little AM course is needed? LOL

(Centre County)

I live here and dont particularly care for him... on the other hand his wife is very nice!

Im calling you out on this one. I DO know him and talk to him a lot. I work for PSU.. He is NOT ful of himself. Your sadly mistaken..

Quote Originally Posted by SSGF109 View Post
    Yes I know him personally. Haven't seen or spoke to him in years, he is too full of himself. He is an old windbag that has a powertrip and always has a method to benefit himself in whatever good he appears to be doing. I have the right to say this and speak from my dealings with him. He is not god, the holy one, the royal prince of coaching or the any other unearthly being. He is simply a college football coach who is too old to do his job. He even gets on the staffs nerves, and they have to tolerate him. This is strickly my opinion and I'm entitled to it. If I get as old and ignorant as him I hope the good lord takes me from this earth. Anything else?
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

(Luzerne County)

Yeah, Notre Dame sure looked great today, didn't they! NOT!!

PSU played a poor game against ND, they should have won it out right. They won big this week and have Ohio State next week. Hopefully they'll bring their "A" game.

ND got freaking SPANKED yesterday! It was great to see them screw up big time!!!

GO IRISH! LOLOLLOLO
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

(Luzerne County)

Like I said! As long as they beat PSU and Joe Paaaa they could lose the rest of the season. They accomplished what I wanted them too....Temporarly shut PSU fans down who ran their mouths!

(Cumberland County)

But they still beat PSU! Just kidding! I could care less about football. I just know way way toooo many radical PSU fans that think their campus lies beyond the gates of heaven. It can drive an indifferent person to hate. And that goes for Pitt, Eagle, & Steelers fans! But what do I know, I'm just a woman! LOL Must be something in the PA water supply!

Have fun guys, but chill a little!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast