Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Health care reform you can believe in

I pledge to support any health care reform that contains the following:

That every politician (every congressman, every senator, the president, etc) are on that public option and get the EXACT same care and treatment available to you and me, if there is lines, they're in them, if there is rationing, they get it too, if it works perfectly (what does the gov actually run right? lol) then they get perfect care too

any politican that tries to go around the system and do one thing, i don't care if it's getting an extra aspirin, that's NOT available to you or me? they are to be EXECUTED within a week, no ifs, ands, or buts
    they are "public servants" so why wouldn't they be on the "public option"? and you know that they'll never write a bad one if they're stuck with it as well lol

so, who's with me?

(Chester County)

Default Re: Health care reform you can believe in

Quote Originally Posted by RJT View Post

they are "public servants" so why wouldn't they be on the "public option"? and you know that they'll never write a bad one if they're stuck with it as well lol

so, who's with me?
    That sounds pretty reasonable to me.

(Luzerne County)

Agree. Whats good for us should be just as good for them.

(Berks County)

Sign me up, this is an interesting intellectual exercise.
    These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for. LMAO

(Northampton County)

I see it as a trick question as the government does not have the Constitutional authority to create a public option healthplan.

(Monroe County)

so, who's with me?

I'm with you. While I agree the government has neither the authority or competence to run health care if their going to shove it down our throats they should be tasting it to.

(York County)

so, who's with me?
    Your preaching to the choir my friend, great idea though! Take this idea and email it to as many reps as you can.
    The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
    Ayn Rand

I do not want this government or any other government involved in my healthcare. there is nothing wrong with the system now, except that the high cost of healthcare is due to the huge law suits from the lawyers. Tort reform will do the trick. the lawyers are exempt from this healthcare reform bill. WHY?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker View Post
    I do not want this government or any other government involved in my healthcare. there is nothing wrong with the system now, except that the high cost of healthcare is due to the huge law suits from the lawyers. Tort reform will do the trick. the lawyers are exempt from this healthcare reform bill. WHY?
    The reason health care costs so much is much more complex and involved then simply Tort reform and Lawsuits..

A part of it? Of course.

However the more complex and complete details aren't going to be found on any new's Channel. You have to research for yourself, and even if you somehow get a complete understanding of the system as a whole, trying to resolve even some of the major issues takes a very careful and down right far reaching wisdom that sadly is lacking in today's society.

Everyone wants there information in 10 minute chunks now adays and lack the will to put the work into it..

I'm not saying you, but in general.. Just want to make that clear.

(Lackawanna County)

Tort reform couldn't hurt. I see he biggest problem in many of the rules that we have to play against now, though. The companies are limited in what they can recover for research in many countries, and as a consequence, we the people get to pay for the R&D for the world, and they get to reap the benefit.

U&C charges are a joke; they need to be ramped up to a ridiculous point in order for the insurance payment to break even with the expense, but then, even if the hospital WANTS to discount non-insured priced down to actual coasts, they can't.

Also, the for-profit hospital model is a plague. All of a sudden, there is an entire level of management and bureaucracy that needs to be paid and fed, and a board somewhere decreeing that we need to provide 20% net profit to the investors every year...
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast