Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Elk County)

Default First Annual Ridgway Gun Show?

Hello fellow Elk County folks. I saw an advertisement today for a gun show in Ridgway. I only got a quick look (lunch break) and I didn't have a pen on me. I think it said the show was on the 19th and 20th but I can't be sure. I checked our local paper, but nothing there either. Anyone got any info on this?

Default Re: First Annual Ridgway Gun Show?

Quote Originally Posted by AKross View Post
    Hello fellow Elk County folks. I saw an advertisement today for a gun show in Ridgway. I only got a quick look (lunch break) and I didn't have a pen on me. I think it said the show was on the 19th and 20th but I can't be sure. I checked our local paper, but nothing there either. Anyone got any info on this?
    Shoot I live in Harrisburg now... If you hear anything else PM me... I want to make a trip up to see it!
    ΑΣΦ

(Elk County)

Sorry it looks like this was a misread on my part. I saw a flier for a gun show in Johnstown, had a Ridgway flier right next to it. There are a few Gun Bashes in the area (Emporium Fire Department having one on the 19th) but no gun show. Sorry again for the misinformation, guess it was just wishful thinking.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by AKross View Post
    Sorry it looks like this was a misread on my part. I saw a flier for a gun show in Johnstown, had a Ridgway flier right next to it. There are a few Gun Bashes in the area (Emporium Fire Department having one on the 19th) but no gun show. Sorry again for the misinformation, guess it was just wishful thinking.
    Whats the info for the gun show in J-town? That's where I'm imprisoned during the workweek.

(Allegheny County)

I'm thinking with hunting season coming up, a gun and archery show in St. Marys would have a great turnout. I'm thinking Ammo and Arms in St. Marys, Grices from Clearfield, Smith's in St. Marys would provide some good "anchor" establishments for the show. The show could be at the "Red Fern" or at the Kersey Community Building (if it is still functional). I'm thinking the turnout would be worthwhile. Any thoughts?????

Quote Originally Posted by st.marys View Post
    I'm thinking with hunting season coming up, a gun and archery show in St. Marys would have a great turnout. I'm thinking Ammo and Arms in St. Marys, Grices from Clearfield, Smith's in St. Marys would provide some good "anchor" establishments for the show. The show could be at the "Red Fern" or at the Kersey Community Building (if it is still functional). I'm thinking the turnout would be worthwhile. Any thoughts?????

It could work... i think if word got out far enough in advance it would be big
    ΑΣΦ

(Elk County)

I do work for a charity and we are looking for are always looking for ways to raise money. I could mobilize a number of volunteers to work at the show and spread the word if we hosted it. So Elk county gets a gun show and we raise money for cancer research. Anyone have any sites or documentation on how to host a gun show?