Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my LTCF

(Clinton County)

Default Got my LTCF

Got my LTCF a few weeks ago. First day it was a little wired for me, but now I didn't notice it much. I'm carrying a 92fs so it's bit hard to conceal. Thought every one was eyeballing me. I just came out and asked a friend if he knew I was carrying, and he said carrying what? I guess it true most people don't even notice. Now I just have to keep from trying to keep my shirt pulled down all the time.

Oh I love PA only took about 15 min in the sheriff office and I was good to go

Found this place by googling PA CC laws. Found a lot of good info here thanks

Steve
    Last edited by Saber; September 3rd, 2009 at 08:43 PM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Got my LTCF

Welcome and congrats!!!

(Monroe County)

Most people won't notice and messing with your shirt to much is a giveaway but you get accustomed to it. Congrats and welcome to the forum. Are you planning on keeping the 92 as your carry gun? If so a real good concealment holster and gun belt can make a world of difference.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ByAnyMeans View Post
    Most people won't notice and messing with your shirt to much is a giveaway but you get accustomed to it. Congrats and welcome to the forum. Are you planning on keeping the 92 as your carry gun? If so a real good concealment holster and gun belt can make a world of difference.
    I have a kimber pro crimson carry II on layway for a CCW. I'm going to see how that works out, or I might go with a ruger lcp

(Franklin County)

I know exactly how you feel man.

All nervous like the cops are going to come in behind you or something. When I carried my Beretta I used to get very nervous about standing in lines and other stuff when people aren't really in the middle of something.

Now my subcompact is alot easier to conceal and it brings a little relief but always be aware of your surroundings, no matter when or where. Even in your car, always scan.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
    I know exactly how you feel man.

All nervous like the cops are going to come in behind you or something. When I carried my Beretta I used to get very nervous about standing in lines and other stuff when people aren't really in the middle of something.

Now my subcompact is alot easier to conceal and it brings a little relief but always be aware of your surroundings, no matter when or where. Even in your car, always scan.

The first time I went to a store (Lowes) I felt like the whole place was watching me like my head was on fire, and I was going to walk out side to meet the swat team. I have yet to get the will power to OC

I'm seem to be checking people out more to see if their carrying

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post

The first time I went to a store (Lowes) I felt like the whole place was watching me like my head was on fire, and I was going to walk out side to meet the swat team. I have yet to get the will power to OC

Yea, I thought the same thing. When I first OC'ed, I simply made a few different gas station trips for completly uneccessary things and then a walmart trip. When I went into those places, I simply acted as nonchalant about it as I could, but if someone would've came up behind me and yelled "BOO" I think I would've pee'ed alittle.

(Bucks County)

Ya feel like you're gonna get a reaction like this?

Last edited by mrjam2jab; September 3rd, 2009 at 10:22 PM.

(Monroe County)

I have a kimber pro crimson carry II on layway for a CCW. I'm going to see how that works out, or I might go with a ruger lcp

Sounds like great choices. The Kimber can be your main carry with the LCP as a second option when needed for whatever reason. I have the p3at but same thing.

(Philadelphia County)

Congrats.

If you're gonna be carrying a Beretta around, you may as well just OC intentionally and get it over with (if you're not uncomfortable with it).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast