Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default WTS: Concert Ticket. . . . . . . it's actually a free concert ticket/Jim Thorpe, PA

I have an extra concert ticket for anyone who might be interested. This is a free ticket!

All four original members of the 80's rock band ASIA - Carl Palmer, John Wetton, Steve Howe and Geoffrey Downes.

In concert at Penn's Peak/Jim Thorpe - Friday June 29, 2007 8:00PM

Performing the Asia hits and songs from: YES/Emerson, Lake and Palmer/King Crimson/The Buggles.

The person who this ticket was originally for won't be able to make it that night, so if you are interested in going to this concert let me know and I will send the ticket to you via U.S. Postal Service.

A friend and I will be sitting in row Q seats 26 & 27, and the extra ticket is in row I seat 3.

Even though we have assigned seats, it doesn't mean we have to sit on them. We hardly ever stay seated, we walk around or stand off to the side or in the back. This place sorta reminds me of being in a "giant bar," very big and comfortable you'd definitely enjoy yourself!

Take care,

Rand

UPDATE: I finally was able to give this concert ticket away to someone. The concert was great, and my ears are still ringing. I also have a hangover and an upset stomach from drinking to many "White Russians," lol!
    Last edited by dnar; July 27th, 2007 at 09:38 PM. Reason: update info.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: WTS: Concert Ticket. . . . . . . it's actually a free concert ticket/Jim Thorpe,

Aw man! If I was not working I would be all over that ticket. I always liked Asia and ELP and most certainly Crimson! Whoever gets that ticket is gonna see a cool concert.

(Berks County)

Default Re: WTS: Concert Ticket. . . . . . . it's actually a free concert ticket/Jim Thorpe,

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca Arms Co. Inc. View Post
    Aw man! If I was not working I would be all over that ticket. I always liked Asia and ELP and most certainly Crimson! Whoever gets that ticket is gonna see a cool concert.
    Hey man,

Call in sick that day, lol! Just kidding. If you want it here it is come and get it, but you better hurry cause it's going faaaast! Lol, hey isn't that a song?

Take care,

Rand