Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default membership question for Harrisburg Hunters & Anglers Assoc.

Looking for any members at HH&A to help me understand the new membership process. I am interested in joining the club, but unclear on whether I need to have signatures or names of two existing members to endorse me before I submit the application. The application I downloaded from the site asks to identify two members if known. But as I don't know any of y'all -- or if I do, didn't know you were a member -- I'm not clear on whether I could still send in my payment and get the ball rolling (interested in a family membership to include self, spouse and three kids). Drove over by the facility yesterday and it was pretty empty, and the office is closed every time I call. Any help y'all could provide me would be appreciated!

Bill

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: membership question for Harrisburg Hunters & Anglers Assoc.

Don't know anything about the HH&A but not much farther is the Palmyra Sportmans Assoc. Applications are in the door and on the third Tue they process it and you will have your card by Fri or Sat.Nice ranges indoor also. Can use the indoor range 24/7.

(Perry County)

Default Re: membership question for Harrisburg Hunters & Anglers Assoc.

Send the application in with you payment anyway. Not knowing anyone will not keep you from getting approved. Also feel free to stop in 7:00 Pm on the first Tuesday of the month for the monthly meeting. September meeting (Tuesday 9/1) will be the PA Game Commision Rep to go over the new rules for this year if I remember correctly. Application will be considered after the meeting by the board. If you miss this, applications are also considered the second Tuesday after the Board Of Directors meeting.

If you need any more info, feel free to PM me.

Jack