Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insite Firearms

(Chester County)

Default Insite Firearms

Nice store, great selection of guns and gear, not your typical PD supply store.

www.insitefirearms.com

Grab a coupon before you go shopping and save!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Insite Firearms

Motivated by several positive reviews on this forum, I took a ride out there this morning. Well worth the 30 minute drive from Philly. Very good selection of everything, prices were reasonable and staff was great. It was like hanging out with friends and talking guns. I printed out a coupon from their website and saved $5 on my purchase. Will definitely be returning often.

(Montgomery County)

If they don't have it in stock they will do their damnest to get it for you. Can't go wrong with Insite, have never had a bad experience there.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ View Post
    If they don't have it in stock they will do their damnest to get it for you.
    Or....they'll just tell you you have to buy a firearm sight unseen before they'll lift a finger to get an O/U shipped in from the distributor, this after speaking with said distibutor who is willing to ship to Insite for no cost to Insite and will even pay the shipping to have the firearm shipped back to them should I decide not to buy after looking at the firearm.

Treat me like shit once, you've lost me forever. Too many other good shops around to waste my time.

We always liked shopping at Insite. Bought several guns there, and assorted other odds and ends. Our 2nd favorite store, right behind King's Shooter Supply in KofP. They were nice to my wife, nice to my kid, had interesting stuff, and prices were mostly reasonable.
    "Never give up, never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

(Bucks County)

I stop at Insite about once a month to look around. They always have an extensive selection, of not only guns but all the accessories that you could need. But when it comes to price, I have to say it's hard to bet Tanner's in Jamison.

(Montgomery County)

Last Saturday was the first time I visited Insite. They are really close to home and I didn't know about them until recently. Very nice store, fantastic staff, good prices. I ended up buying a Ruger SR22. I highly recommend this shop.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by seoulstice View Post
    Or....they'll just tell you you have to buy a firearm sight unseen before they'll lift a finger to get an O/U shipped in from the distributor, this after speaking with said distibutor who is willing to ship to Insite for no cost to Insite and will even pay the shipping to have the firearm shipped back to them should I decide not to buy after looking at the firearm.

Treat me like shit once, you've lost me forever. Too many other good shops around to waste my time.
    Similar experience. Gun I wanted was over priced. Low balled/insulted me with my trade and gave me completely false info on a piece they tried to dump on me. I'll never go back there again.

(Tioga County)

Both times I've been there have been good. Last time was in June of this year.

I got a Savage FV-SR at a prices competitive with Tanners and what I think was a fair price for a trade in. And it takes me half the time to drive to Insite than to Tanners which saves me time and gas $$.
    MikeP

Currently working with them on a Class III transfer. The price was very very fair compared to other quotes nearby (won't mention names). On the phone and through email, their communication has been outstanding.

I'll drop in another review once the whole (several months) process is complete.
    "If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast