Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default AARP supports 'liberal, Democratic causes'

AARP supports 'liberal, Democratic causes'

by William Doyle, Clark Monday August 24, 2009, 9:20 AM

To the Editor:
    In a recent letter, AARP NJ President Sy Larson writes defending the Obama health care proposal. He claims the AARP will give the "non-partisan" facts about the health care plan. They will give you the facts from "a source you can trust." Sound like a used car dealer? Why does Mr.Larson believe that because a person has gotten on in years that they are easily hoodwinked?
    It is true that people should investigate this health care proposal and make an honest decision about it. Before the AARP refers to itself as a "non partisan" organization, it should release its political contribution record. AARP has a long list of supporting, financially and otherwise, liberal, Democratic causes. In fact, many members are dropping out after finding out about this leftist group.
    Don't be fooled, ask for a list of contributions by the AARP. Non-partisan, my foot!
    http://www.nj.com/suburbannews/index..._democrat.html

http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

Default Re: AARP supports 'liberal, Democratic causes'

Yeah, they say they are "non partisan", but when they came out some years back for more gun control I knew where they really stood! There are a few conservative type senior organizations out there. My apps from them go right into the trash. I had heard that since this health care thing has brewed up, they have lost something like 40,000 members.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Yeah, they say they are "non partisan", but when they came out some years back for more gun control I knew where they really stood! There are a few conservative type senior organizations out there. My apps from them go right into the trash. I had heard that since this health care thing has brewed up, they have lost something like 40,000 members.
    Well over 60,000...but they have over 3 million members, almost as many as the NRA. Join the NRA

(York County)

The oldsters are all about getting all kinds of free stuff from the democrats on election day, but now that they want to give them the opportunity to just die so as not to burden the health system and they balk at that. Go figure....
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."