Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Looking for a New Job

Hopefully someone out there can point me in the right direction or show me some opportunities.

I'm a senior at Pitt this year looking for a new job, I need a change of scenery. I can work very early in the morning prefer 5- 1pm, can work some nights will work weekends if need be. I can work anywhere from 20- 30 hours a week. I'm a hardworking individual that has references. If you can help me out please send me a PM, if not I have a job for now.

Thanks

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Looking for a New Job

Maybe it might help if you stated what you don't want to do and what kind of money you are looking for. Past job experience might be some help also.
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
    -Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Quote Originally Posted by officer64 View Post
    Maybe it might help if you stated what you don't want to do and what kind of money you are looking for. Past job experience might be some help also.
    I'd rather not divulge all of my personal information over a public forum, but if you PM me I can send you a resume and a work history. I have been working since I was 16 and have mostly been working in the food industry but am trying to get out of it so I can develop my resume.

(Allegheny County)

Do you want something related to your degree or just a hold-over job until you start your "career"?
    FNX-9 Two-tone

Quote Originally Posted by falcn View Post
    Do you want something related to your degree or just a hold-over job until you start your "career"?
    Either, I'm not usually picky when it comes to jobs. I just like to keep busy and be paid decently. I would like to work in a law office just to get a little feel for what it is like, but I have applied to a few back home and they told me they are usually looking for a graduate that is currently in law school. I will keep looking though.