Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

Default Glenn Beck Show 5PM Fox

I don't know if this will work here. If not please move or delete. Glenn Beck has a series of shows on this week relating to our government or lack there of. Even if you don't happen to like Glenn I believe (IMHO) this weeks broadcast are or will be informative...If you don't get fox you can obtain some info at his website. Just throwing it out for information.

Default Re: Glenn Beck Show 5PM Fox

I agree it should be watched.

I also believe when he's done he should do the same with the right.

Expose them all and stop beating up just on the party in control.
    They're all fucking us over.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I agree it should be watched.

I also believe when he's done he should do the same with the right.

Expose them all and stop beating up just on the party in control.
    They're all fucking us over.
    Having watched and listened to Glenn Beck on a semi-regular basis, he has no problem beating on the right as well. He calls himself a Libertarian, whether he behaves as one, I don't know. I do know he was bashing McCain and Bush for their crap.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Having watched and listened to Glenn Beck on a semi-regular basis, he has no problem beating on the right as well. He calls himself a Libertarian, whether he behaves as one, I don't know. I do know he was bashing McCain and Bush for their crap.

I agree that he has beaten up on the right, but I would like to see more "balanced"exposure. He won't hesitate to blame both parties for bending us over, but IMO he needs to go balls to the wall and begin to expose all the sitting representatives that have been complicit in the destruction of our country. I honestly feel we're at the end of our rope.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Lancaster County)

He needs to start attacking the NYC political complex and exposing Bloombastard, Paterson, and Silver for the corrupt oligarchy they are. The expression "three men in a room" government isn't just an idle expression, it's a fact. The whole anti gun political complex needs to be publicly shamed out of office and thrown out of society. Glenn and the other big guys need to really take the gloves off and show the American people how reprehensible they are to the point they can't show their faces in public anymore. The likes of Helmke, the guy in the White House, etc. shouldn't be able to buy a hamburger or rent a movie without the guy behind the counter throwing their money back at them and telling them to get out of their store.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Bucks County)

At this point in time the Politicians on the right are basically irrelevant. The pressure needs to be concentrated on the ones who can, are and will do harm to the Country and the Constitution as of NOW. Save the History for the History books and stop the trainwreck that is now occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    At this point in time the Politicians on the right are basically irrelevant. The pressure needs to be concentrated on the ones who can, are and will do harm to the Country and the Constitution as of NOW. Save the History for the History books and stop the trainwreck that is now occurring.
    I agree that additional pressure should always be on whomever is in charge, but ignoring the role all our representatives have played, and waiting for the republicans to take office before holding their feet to the fire will get us more of the same. There is no reason why either party theoretically isn't capable of properly representing this country. Both need to feel our hot rank breath on their necks. I'm sick of the partisan crap. More so than usual. The people currently have no representation.
    FUCK BIDEN

Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

I have watched Glenn Beck since he started his show on Fox. I know only what I have heard from him during this time. He does attack both parties and if you listen to him he is attacking all of those who are letting our republic go down the tubes. He is the only person that I have seen on TV that has reported and or brought to the table: Acorn, Van Jones, other Czars, and the ties together of all of them including the unions. If you watch and listen you will see that what is happening is bigger than anything we have seen in my life time and I am 62 years old.

I don't think we have many in Washington who is are willing to stand up for right, and if they do they will not be heard. After all what are we according to the present administration? We aren't even real. We are staged and potentially dangerous.

First let me say that the following is my opinion and I am sure not everyone will agree but I feel like I need to get it off my chest.

Glenn Beck can not take on all of the problems in America. He is IMHO taking on the most important, the most dangerous and he is asking us, we the people, to get involved and contact congress. Maybe I am wrong but I think he has logically layed out and is showing us what is going on.

WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE STANDING UP FOR AMERICA'S WAY OF LIFE. WHO IS TRYING TO STOP THE SPENDING? WHO IS ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE WHY NOT READ THE BILL? WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THE SAME INSURANCE CONGRESS HAS IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO HEALTH CARE REFORM? WHY ZCARS REPORTING TO THE PRESIDENT WHO HAVE NOT BEEN ELECTED NOR APPROVED BY CONGRESS? WHO IS WRITING THE BILLS.

Consider the bills and the number of pages that have been prepared since January, who is writing the bill and who is reading the bill. Our elected on all sides don't know what is in the bill's yet they get approved. If we don't wake up soon, I believe that there is a good chance when we awaken, we won't know where we are or how we got here. It is almost like congress just there. Like they have no power. They truly have to see what is happening to America. We are losing our freedom. Do we care. Maybe that's the problem we don't.

Sorry for the length of this. We get people who say they care, Like Beck, and they we critize them for different reasons. Lets look at where we are today and what we have to work with today. Forget yesterday. I know how we got here the question is how do we get back to where I think we want to be.

(Butler County)

If I wanted to watch a grown man cry on TV, I'd kick my neighbor in the crotch and videotape it.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by doxie3 View Post
    I have watched Glenn Beck since he started his show on Fox. I know only what I have heard from him during this time. He does attack both parties and if you listen to him he is attacking all of those who are letting our republic go down the tubes. He is the only person that I have seen on TV that has reported and or brought to the table: Acorn, Van Jones, other Czars, and the ties together of all of them including the unions. If you watch and listen you will see that what is happening is bigger than anything we have seen in my life time and I am 62 years old.

I don't think we have many in Washington who is are willing to stand up for right, and if they do they will not be heard. After all what are we according to the present administration? We aren't even real. We are staged and potentially dangerous.

First let me say that the following is my opinion and I am sure not everyone will agree but I feel like I need to get it off my chest.

Glenn Beck can not take on all of the problems in America. He is IMHO taking on the most important, the most dangerous and he is asking us, we the people, to get involved and contact congress. Maybe I am wrong but I think he has logically layed out and is showing us what is going on.

WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE STANDING UP FOR AMERICA'S WAY OF LIFE. WHO IS TRYING TO STOP THE SPENDING? WHO IS ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE WHY NOT READ THE BILL? WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THE SAME INSURANCE CONGRESS HAS IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO HEALTH CARE REFORM? WHY ZCARS REPORTING TO THE PRESIDENT WHO HAVE NOT BEEN ELECTED NOR APPROVED BY CONGRESS? WHO IS WRITING THE BILLS.

Consider the bills and the number of pages that have been prepared since January, who is writing the bill and who is reading the bill. Our elected on all sides don't know what is in the bill's yet they get approved. If we don't wake up soon, I believe that there is a good chance when we awaken, we won't know where we are or how we got here. It is almost like congress just there. Like they have no power. They truly have to see what is happening to America. We are losing our freedom. Do we care. Maybe that's the problem we don't.

Sorry for the length of this. We get people who say they care, Like Beck, and they we critize them for different reasons. Lets look at where we are today and what we have to work with today. Forget yesterday. I know how we got here the question is how do we get back to where I think we want to be.
    I agree 100%!!
    If you think he's wrong,check out his statements.
    Obama's thugs mounted a campaign to get his advertiser's to drop him.
    http://www.colorofchange.org
    They have been pretty successful!

If you don't want to take him serious,you deserve everything that the 4th Reich has planned.
    The older I get,the better I used to be !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast