Quote Originally Posted by Nadar View Post
Thanks for the response.

I'm more just wanting to make sure that the 20hrs thing isn't to be expected. Considering you've had it 10mo would it be safe to assume you are well past the 20 hrs?
Yes, I'd say so. I started my little battery test yesterday & I've lit it up 3 times so far, with the auto shut-off for 8 hrs. So that's over 16 hrs, plus whatever was on it before. I should have started the test with a new battery, but what the heck.

FWIW, I have an XPS & an Aimpoint M3. You probably won't go wrong with either one you decide on. I have them both on LaRure QD mounts & switch them between rifles. I think the EOTec makes target acquisition easier, but the AP definitely has much longer battery life & is maybe more rugged.

You might want to take a look at LaRue Tactical. They have very good combo deals on both the EOTec & AP's with their first rate QD mounts. Great people to deal with & you'll be pleasantly surprised when you open the box & see all the freebies. The last order I placed with them, I ended up with a hat, 2 bumper stickers, a jar of Dillo Rub, a pocket sized Constitution/Declaration of Independence & a LaRue beverage entry tool; in addition to the items that I actually paid for.

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...StoreFront.bok

Click Optic & mount combo's from the list on the left.