Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Black fisherman, 76, beaten by 3 white men

What a bunch of buttholes... 3 young white guys beating on an elderly black man. HG

Md. police: Man nicknamed 'Hitler' beat black man

By BEN NUCKOLS (AP) –

BALTIMORE — A white supremacist accused of beating of a 76-year-old black man has a tattoo of Adolf Hitler on his stomach with the words "He Lives" beneath it, and uses the Nazi dictator's last name as a nickname, according to police and court documents.

Calvin E. Lockner, 28, was ordered held without bail Wednesday morning. He's been charged with a long list of crimes including attempted murder, carjacking and assault, and prosecutors can seek tougher penalties under Maryland's hate crime law.

Lockner told police that the attack early Tuesday on James A. Privott, who had been fishing with his wife in a city park beneath the Francis Scott Key Bridge, "wouldn't have happened if he was a white man," court documents show.

Lockner, a convicted sex offender, has other racist tattoos and told police he was a member of two white supremacist groups, including the notorious prison gang the Aryan Brotherhood.

When Lockner was taken into custody, he said, "I'm sorry I did it," the documents show.

Lockner and two other white men shouted racial slurs as they kicked Privott to the ground, punched him in the face and hit him with a baseball bat, the documents show.

The men stole $19 from Privott's wallet and drove off in his sport utility vehicle, which was equipped with a theft-monitoring device. Police tracked down the vehicle, which overturned and crashed after the driver fled. The men ran off, but officers found Lockner with the help of a witness, police said.

Lockner will be represented by a public defender but has not yet been assigned one, a Maryland Public Defender's Office spokeswoman said.

Police had not yet found the two other suspects Wednesday afternoon.

Privott, of suburban Windsor Mill, suffered serious head trauma and lost two teeth and may have also broken an eye socket bone. His wife was not injured.

Baltimore is about two-thirds black, and police monitor the city's active white supremacists, Police Commissioner Frederick H. Bealefeld III said. Many are affiliated with a white prison gang called Dead Man Inc., although Lockner was not part of that gang, police said.

"Baltimore's a big city," Bealefeld said. "Just as assuredly as we have Bloods and Crips, we have DMI and we have Aryan Nation and we have outlaw motorcycle gangs and we have MS-13."

Mayor Sheila Dixon said she met with Privott in the hospital Tuesday, and he told her about good fishing spots around the city and suggested the park he was attacked in may need better lighting and security.

"People should have the right to go out ... fishing, relaxing, in a great park in the city," Dixon said. "His family is understandably shaken from this and by the violence and what was said to him and what was done to him."

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Default Re: Black fisherman, 76, beaten by 3 white men

Sounds like this Lockner needs a 250 grain enema.

(Schuylkill County)

What idiots... seriously....
    III%

(Somerset County)

I don"t care what race the victim is or the scumbags who beat him .. The punks just need to be shot .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    I don"t care what race the victim is or the scumbags who beat him .. The punks just need to be hung and left to rot .
    You almost captured my sentiment, but not quite. bold is mine

(Beaver County)

This could've been taken care of quite easily had MD had any decent gun rights...
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(Northampton County)

Mayor Sheila Dixon said she met with Privott in the hospital Tuesday, and he told her about good fishing spots around the city and suggested the park he was attacked in may need better lighting and security.

What he should have said: Mayor Dixon, Because of you and your liberal establishment, I lie here today with a fractured eye socket after being beaten with a bat, If you had not strip me of my 2nd amendment freedom, I would have been able to defend myself by getting rid of this waste, that you liberals call human beings.

WHAT A BUNCH OF LIL MF! its people like that, that will get theres and when they do lookout karmas going to kick there ass good.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    I don"t care what race the victim is or the scumbags who beat him .. The punks just need to be shot .
    shooting him is too easy....

he needs a nice ass beating. that would satisfy me more than simply shooting him.

people these days...
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

has a tattoo of Adolf Hitler on his stomach with the words "He Lives" beneath it
    This image had me cracking up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast