Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Like new Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T Optic

I bought this Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T to mount onto my Armalite AR-10, and I love the optic; however, it's not really cut out for long range shooting past 100yds, so I want to sell it so I can buy a standard rifle scope so I can shoot longer distances.

The optic itself is in like new condition. I had it mounted on the rifle, and only shot the rifle twice, and realized that it's not the type of optic I want for this rifle, so it has seen very little use. I am asking $700.00 FTF, or $725.00 Shipped.

Features of Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1-3 x 14 Rifle Scopes:
    • One AA battery powers the Leupold Mark 4 CQT for up to seven hours of continuous use on the highest intensity setting (AA battery included)
    • Battery check determines battery life
    • Battery can be quickly and easily replaced in the field without tools (extra battery packs also available)
    • Reticle is visible when not illuminated (no batteries required to use the scope)
    • Ten illumination settings to match any light conditions without overwhelming your natural low-light vision; two low-intensity settings work with night-vision devices
    • Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 rail bases (with optional mounting hardware), AR-15s and M16s with handles, and similar firearms
    • Specialized eye relief optimized for M16 variant cheek weld?mount the scope in the preferred middle receiver position
    • Large field of view for fast target acquisition and tracking of moving targets
    • Attach accessories to the Mark 4 CQ/T (such as a laser designator, flashlight, or night vision device) using the integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail mount cross slots
    • Windage and elevation adjustments can be made in 1/2-MOA ?click? increments; to ensure precision, the clicks are both audible and tactile
    • Legendary Leupold ruggedness
    • Absolute waterproof integrity
    • DiamondCoat scratch-resistant lens coating on all exterior lens surfaces; Multicoat 4 on all interior lens surfaces to maximize light transmission

Additional Product Information about Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1 - 3x14 Rifle-Scope :
    • The Circle Dot Reticle : The Circle Dot reticle of the Mark 4 CQ/T is designed to offer fast target acquisition in any environment.
    • Dot Size : 3 MOA at 3x, 9 MOA at 1x.
    • Circle Size : Edge to edge, the subtension of the circle is 18 inches at 25 yards, or 6 feet at 100 yards when set on 3x. From the center of the dot to the edge of the circle, the subtension is 6 feet at 200 yards when set on 3x.
    • Circle Line : The width of the line creating the circle is large enough to be easily visible, but thin enough so as not to obliterate an 18-inch object at 500 yards when set on 3x.
    • Range Estimating : Place the target inside the circle of the CQ/T reticle. At 3x the diameter equates to 6 feet in height at 100 yards. At 200 yards, 6 feet is measured from the dot to the edge of the circle.

Last edited by Agent Smith; August 19th, 2009 at 03:13 AM.

Proud member of:

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Like new Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T Optic

Bump to top.

Proud member of: