Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Is ABC News doing another story on guns tomorrow?

This morning I saw a commercial for ABC News. They said that tomorrow, they will be talking about concealed carry in bars/restaurants (I think it will be in the morning, but I'm not sure). I didn't get the time or any of that (since I saw a portion of the commercial). Did any of you see that commercial? Do you know when it will be on? I tried looking around their website, but I didn't find anything about it.

Default Re: Is ABC News doing another story on guns tomorrow?

bars? i can see where this is going to go how can somebody carry a weapon to a bar and drink, what if he has too much to drink and decides to shoot someone well im taking my 5500lb truck and my 2lb glock to the bar, be back later
    FJB

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by etep513 View Post
    This morning I saw a commercial for ABC News. They said that tomorrow, they will be talking about concealed carry in bars/restaurants (I think it will be in the morning, but I'm not sure). I didn't get the time or any of that (since I saw a portion of the commercial). Did any of you see that commercial? Do you know when it will be on? I tried looking around their website, but I didn't find anything about it.
    I just saw the commercial and I could have sworn they said Monday at 9pm. But when I went to set my DVR, I didn't see anything about it. The premise is like "do you want to be at a restaurant next to a person with a loaded gun?" Usual BS. People are sitting next to a person with a loaded gun every day and never know it.
    If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words.

here ABC goes again, on their mission against guns in America...

I'm surprised that you would expect anything else from the All Barack Channel.

(Chester County)

Unhappy Re: Is ABC News doing another story on guns tomorrow?

Good evening, etep513.

Quote Originally Posted by etep513 View Post
    I had a look at the Good Morning America web-site and didn't see any mention about a discussion on firearms.

I wish the biased news media would just stop. It's bad enough that they never do stories on people who legitimately used a firearm to save themselves. Spreading false information and fear is nothing short of a deliberate attack on those of us who are firearms enthusiasts.

Sickening.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    bars? i can see where this is going to go how can somebody carry a weapon to a bar and drink, what if he has too much to drink and decides to shoot someone well im taking my 5500lb truck and my 2lb glock to the bar, be back later
    Lol, that's exactly how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by JIDinPhilly View Post
    I just saw the commercial and I could have sworn they said Monday at 9pm. But when I went to set my DVR, I didn't see anything about it. The premise is like "do you want to be at a restaurant next to a person with a loaded gun?" Usual BS. People are sitting next to a person with a loaded gun every day and never know it.
    Yah, pretty much. I've never seen them complain when people go to restaurants, drink, and have access to knives. Those could be deadly weapons to after all.

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    I'm surprised that you would expect anything else from the All Barack Channel.
    I'm just surprised to hear about it now, since I thought the stigma associated with carrying started to die down.

Quote Originally Posted by lcompton View Post
    Good evening, etep513.

I had a look at the Good Morning America web-site and didn't see any mention about a discussion on firearms.

I wish the biased news media would just stop. It's bad enough that they never do stories on people who legitimately used a firearm to save themselves. Spreading false information and fear is nothing short of a deliberate attack on those of us who are firearms enthusiasts.

Sickening.
    I know, you would think that by now, concealed carry wouldn't be that big of a deal. I guess the war wages on.

(Lackawanna County)

Well, it will be something on the lines of that 20/20 "I wish I had a gun," sham. My blood pressure was off the wall watching that. All those people set up to fail. Huge baggy shirts, no training, neck brace things and helmets vs a trained expert with a known location of the armed person. My wife is afraid of guns, and I try to teach her not to be. Anyway, she even picked up on the BS of the story. Maybe I will trade my glock in on a longsword. Let's see the looks I get when I walk in the restaurant with that baby. "Don't worry baby, its not loaded."

well, im home. my 5500lb truck didnt run anybody over and my glock never jumped out of my holster and shot anybody. what it boils down to is..............................................personal responsibility.something that we are not responsible for (anymore)
    FJB

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    well, im home. my 5500lb truck didnt run anybody over and my glock never jumped out of my holster and shot anybody. what it boils down to is..............................................personal responsibility.something that we are not responsible for (anymore)
    They've been coming up with reasons for every crime to be someone or something elses fault instead of the one who did it. I'm gonna go cliche again tonight and mention that if guns cause crime than forks made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast