Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default We are lucky--Don't destroy it--

I am glad every day that i live in Pennsylvania. I can go to the gun shop, and a little time walk out with a firearm and ammo. I visit my county sherriff, fill out a form, and a little time get a paper that says "license to carry firearms". I go to a shooting range, or sometimes just "out back" and shoot untill my hand hurts. No one says boo or "calls the cops". The parasites in Washington and Harrisburg lay awake all night thinking of ways to take away our rights. Don't help them. I know some of us like to" prove a point", but just think a little. A lot of people are afraid of guns. I don't like it or even understand it, but I try to respect there feelings. Be nice, don't try to scare people. Carry the firearm under your coat or in a pocket,You do not need the attention,go though life knowing that if trouble comes looking for you, at least you will have a halfass chance aganist the animal (yes animal) that is trying to hurt you for what ever idea is in there little brain.---------Just my little two cents.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: We are lucky--Don't destroy it--

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    I am glad every day that i live in Pennsylvania. I can go to the gun shop, and a little time walk out with a firearm and ammo. I visit my county sherriff, fill out a form, and a little time get a paper that says "license to carry firearms". I go to a shooting range, or sometimes just "out back" and shoot untill my hand hurts. No one says boo or "calls the cops". The parasites in Washington and Harrisburg lay awake all night thinking of ways to take away our rights. Don't help them. I know some of us like to" prove a point", but just think a little. A lot of people are afraid of guns. I don't like it or even understand it, but I try to respect there feelings. Be nice, don't try to scare people. Carry the firearm under your coat or in a pocket,You do not need the attention,go though life knowing that if trouble comes looking for you, at least you will have a halfass chance aganist the animal (yes animal) that is trying to hurt you for what ever idea is in there little brain.---------Just my little two cents.
    I predict that you're not gonna like it here.

(Somerset County)

OH BOY !
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Beaver County)

Here we go

(Schuylkill County)

I can see where their going with this in a way... Certain places, I just feel more comfortable in a CC than OC.. Bringing un-needed or inappropriate attention to yourself isn't always a good thing.
    III%

(Lackawanna County)

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    The parasites in Washington and Harrisburg lay awake all night thinking of ways to take away our rights. Don't help them.
    Exercising rights is helping to take them away?

I know some of us like to" prove a point", but just think a little.
    People who carry openly don't think?
    A lot of people are afraid of guns. I don't like it or even understand it, but I try to respect there feelings.
    A lot of people are afraid of people with tattoos. I don't see any reason to 'respect' their feelings.
    Be nice, don't try to scare people.
    Who's trying to scare people?
    Carry the firearm under your coat or in a pocket,You do not need the attention...
    People who carry openly are looking for attention?

You could at least try to come up with some original insults.
    Last edited by unloved; August 13th, 2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Broken quotes.

(Jefferson County)

Those who speak their mind should muffle their words, it might make it worse for everyone else too.

I'll open carry whether people like it or not. If they dont like it, they can look away.

8 posts is enough.

Mods, please close...........

(Mercer County)

Before joining the forum, I must say I wasn't crazy about the Idea of Open Carry. But it is a right that we have as Pennsylvanians to exercise. You will find that some of the most active second amendment activists are members of this site, and they fight daily to help protect the very freedoms that you speak of. I on occasion have started to exercise my right to open carry and firmly believe that it has a place in our law abiding gun culture. If it makes you uncomfortable them don't do it, but please don't make negative remarks about our brothers in arms that fight for the very freedoms that you believe in while choosing to open carry.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast