Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default js holster wait time?

I ordered my iwb holster from js holsters and I know they have excellent reputations here. Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to get there holster? Its been two weeks now and there website has a side section where you can see your order number and its status. Mine is still listed as new and there are a ALOT in front of mine. Also says they are on some sort of "summer shut down" at least until the 19th of August. I'm not the most patient person, I'll admit. I'm thinking of cancelling and going with a crossbreed supertuck, since I see that they seem to deliver rather quickly. I'm really itching to get this iwb cause my owb paddle is too obvious and I'm not someone who like to open carry, sorry. Whaddayathink?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: js holster wait time?

Shoot me a private message with your order number and I'll call Mike. He is house sitting for his brother for three weeks, but is set up in his brother's workshop to mold holsters and ship orders. He did forget to bring shirts with him, but the holster stuff is locked on.

You may also email me, js10500@gmail.com with your order number and I can work on it from there.

Under normal circumstances, our processing time for holsters is 4-6 weeks. Many times Mike ships prior to this depending upon his work load. We craft every holster by hand as they are ordered (we don't carry inventory) and balance our production time between individual orders, dealer orders, group buys for agencies, warranty work, and special orders (custom work).

If by the time I speak with Mike and he gives a turnaround time that doesn't meet your satisfaction, we'll gladly refund your money, no questions.

If after you receive the order (1 day or 300 days) you are not satisfied with the holster, we'll refund the order + shipping. Additionally, if the holster breaks (for any reason, you could run it over) we'll craft a replacement and ship it out to you no charge. Replacement orders/warranty work takes precedence over queued orders, so replacements generally ship quicker than new orders.

Take care,

Jason Schafer
    JSHolsters, LLC
    I may be out of the Marine Corps but the Marine Corps is in me for life.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by js1050 View Post
    Shoot me a private message with your order number and I'll call Mike. He is house sitting for his brother for three weeks, but is set up in his brother's workshop to mold holsters and ship orders. He did forget to bring shirts with him, but the holster stuff is locked on.

You may also email me, js10500@gmail.com with your order number and I can work on it from there.

Under normal circumstances, our processing time for holsters is 4-6 weeks. Many times Mike ships prior to this depending upon his work load. We craft every holster by hand as they are ordered (we don't carry inventory) and balance our production time between individual orders, dealer orders, group buys for agencies, warranty work, and special orders (custom work).

If by the time I speak with Mike and he gives a turnaround time that doesn't meet your satisfaction, we'll gladly refund your money, no questions.

If after you receive the order (1 day or 300 days) you are not satisfied with the holster, we'll refund the order + shipping. Additionally, if the holster breaks (for any reason, you could run it over) we'll craft a replacement and ship it out to you no charge. Replacement orders/warranty work takes precedence over queued orders, so replacements generally ship quicker than new orders.

Take care,

Jason Schafer
    JSHolsters, LLC

Thank you Jason for getting back to me. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I was just curious about the time frame. If 4-6 weeks is standard, than thats what it is. Let me know what mike says though.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post
    Thank you Jason for getting back to me. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I was just curious about the time frame. If 4-6 weeks is standard, than thats what it is. Let me know what mike says though.
    You're a customer and it's our job to ensure that you are a satisfied customer. It's the people who have an unsavory experience and don't voice their displeasure that prevent businesses from achieving excellence. Then you have to factor the percentage of businesses that really don't care about "one customer's displeasure in the grand scheme of things."

Trust me, I am one of the least patient people alive. I am also unforgiving of a product that fails to live up to the descriptions on a web site or my expectations for quality. I'm even less tolerant of poor customer service. And I really don't like anti-gun people.

I would rather buy a holster back from someone than know that they bought ours and later opted for something of better quality or comfort. We also understand that our designs do not fit everyone.

I'm certain that you will enjoy your holster and if not, I'm certain that we will do right by you.

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, and thanks for ordering one of our holsters. Here's to many more!

Jason

(Beaver County)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a very patiet either, I have been waiting for OVER 1 YEAR now for two holsters! While I'm not real happy about the wait I know it will be worth it when they arrive. Until then I'll use my old holster with my old PPK. I didn't mention manf because I did not want to take away from your post regarding JS (if you want to know - just ask)

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a very patiet either, I have been waiting for OVER 1 YEAR now for two holsters! While I'm not real happy about the wait I know it will be worth it when they arrive. Until then I'll use my old holster with my old PPK. I didn't mention manf because I did not want to take away from your post regarding JS (if you want to know - just ask)
    You have paid for a holster from us and have been waiting a year? Or you are waiting for us to mold for PPK?

Jason

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by js1050 View Post
    You have paid for a holster from us and have been waiting a year? Or you are waiting for us to mold for PPK?

Jason
    Jason -

Not you guys Bro ... another manf, sorry if my post wasn't clear! I have two holsters ordered from another manf and it's been over a year ... As far as the PPK that is my carry piece NOW until my holsters finally do arrive.