Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Ladies Headcount - Show the world this isn't a "guys only" club!

I rarely stop in, but always spend hours reading through posts and seeing if I still recognize names. I’ll be a 7 year member come August.

(Montgomery County)

Hello I am not a woman but would devote time to train any lady who is new to firearms. I am a NRA LEO pistol shotgun Instructor and Range safety officer and former MARINE my wife said to me that to promote firearms I should help out so if you need free training on firearms please let me know. I am not a weirdo or crazy so let me know what range you want to meet at and I will volunteer my time for free just keep in mind I have kids on swim team and high school band so send me a email or PM and I will see if I can make a time for you thanks for looking have a great day.

(York County)

Hi! I'm here because my, Passionate, late husband and I Loved shooting at a range he belonged to. I wanna continue his passions and start target shooting again. I have a carry license and the education on gun handling and safety my hubby gave me, and I'm aiming to extend my knowledge in many directions as he did.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by TLB View Post
    Hi! I'm here because my, Passionate, late husband and I Loved shooting at a range he belonged to. I wanna continue his passions and start target shooting again. I have a carry license and the education on gun handling and safety my hubby gave me, and I'm aiming to extend my knowledge in many directions as he did.
    Wecome! Stick around a while and learn. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Despite the bickering and generalized retarded behavior, just about everyone here is willing to give you the shirt off their back. The locker room behavior doesn't always carry that message, though. Keep a thick skin and try not to be too insulted by what is mostly harmless banter. And, please, give back as good as you get. That'll please the inmates/patients.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Wayne County)

Welcome..and be prepared for a few "testing" posts to see if you can hang. Good bunch of folks here.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Berks County)

Welcome to PAFOA, hope you find the help you are looking for. As stated above, all on here will be happy to help with any questions you might have. You're out of my area so I don't know what you have out that way. My local gun club has a women's group and if you can find anything like that out there, I would recommend it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Welcome to PAFOA, hope you find the help you are looking for. As stated above, all on here will be happy to help with any questions you might have. You're out of my area so I don't know what you have out that way. My local gun club has a women's group and if you can find anything like that out there, I would recommend it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Thanks Sandcut! I'm real excited! I work with some pretty cut throat people, so I get it! Thanks!

(York County)

Awesome! That would be perfect! Shooting is soo destressing, I really love trying to get better and hangin with my fam!

(Chester County)

Welcome to "poofa" TLB, pafoa.org is a great local resource for shooting/firearms info. You'll get your share of "ribbing" here, so feel free to deal as good as you get. Pleasure to have you aboard.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast