Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default OC log for today (First time back at Lowe's)

Nothing exciting, but today was the first time I headed back to Lowe's since the incident on July 4th.

My wife and I went to target, and had a prescription filled. The GM walked by once, looked right at me, then my 1911 and continued on. He did this three times and didn't say a word. We continued our shopping, picked up our meds and left. No one cared.

We went to Giant Food in Chambersburg. We filled up our cart with groceries. No one bugged me, I did get a few head turns. The cashier noticed, but didn't say anything. Unlike my previous experience at Giant where a few kids (Cashier and bagger) thought it was cool and wanted to "do that". I gave em a flyer, told them the laws in PA, we had a chat then I left. No such luck today.

We dropped the groceries off at home then I headed over to Lowe's. No one bugged me this time, as a matter of fact some of the employees seemed a little overly helpful. I'm glad to see their policy is clarified. No one mentioned the 1911. I think the employee that talked to me last time was there this time... he followed me with his eyes, but didn't engage me. I'm pretty sure it was him.

On the way home I stopped at Sheetz to get gas. A couple Canadian's pulled up in the spot behind me. They noticed, nodded and filled up... man there are a lot of Canadians invading this summer...

(Chester County)

Default Re: OC log for today (First time back at Lowe's)

Glad to see the manager at Lowes got the memo.

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: OC log for today (First time back at Lowe's)

She was the one that contacted me and said OC is ok in the store and that I am more then welcome to come back. She apologized for my experience and was more then pleasant to deal with.