Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Fast Food Disasters/Rants Thread

I was going to post this on the Wendys thread but didn't want to jack it due to the length of my post.

I figure, as the saying goes, "the always fuck you at the drive thru", we've all had some experiences past and present. Why not discuss them here. Maybe we'll take it for what its worth and decide not to go to the afforementioned restaurant.

Well I havent ordered a sandwich from Wawa in about 2 or 3 years. My friend and I stopped in at the local wawa to get some sandwiches on the way home from the bar one night. I ordered a cheese steak with a couple of the fixins' and was on my way a few moments later.

We get up to my friends place, which thankfully is only a few minutes away, or the second part of the story probably wouldnt have happened.

We sit down, crack open our sandwiches and start eating. First half, delicious. Gone in moments. Second half, take one bite, and crunch into something hard. I shout some combo of expletives and set the sandwich down to examine it. I spread it apart and there appears to be a 3 inch long by 1 inch in circumfrence chunk of pvc wood (pretty sure thats what its called, nobody at the store contested it) laying in my food. So I get pissed.

How does that happen? How does a huge chunk of wood find its way into my HAND MADE sandwich? So we drive back down and I politely notify the manager. We walk over and she hands it to the guy behind the sandwich desk and asks him what this is about. He vehemntly denies it, and becomes aggressive towards me. Telling me I put the wood in there to make him lose his job, random excuses, etc.

So I demanded a refund on my purchase. The manager said she wasnt authorized to give me a cash refund but could give me store credit. Ended up getting something frozen you can throw in the oven, cant remember what exactly. Oh and I never saw that douche bag there again. I'm fairly confident he was fire, because I was always in there late at night and he was gone.

I've never ordered a sandwich from there again.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Fast Food Disasters/Rants Thread

Wow that sucks. At the Brodheadsville Wawa I have openly carried a whole lot. All three shifts when I had my trucks. Never a look or a word and most of the girls know me.
    Wasn`t Eastburg was it?

(Elk County)

On campus we had this small grab and go place. Walked up one day and ordered a chicken cheese steak. Went up paid, sat down and when I opened up the wrapper it was a chicken salad sandwich. Honest mistake so I went up and told them and the cook walked away and started chatting up with his buddy how he was going to put pubic hair in my next sandwich.

Had shouting match with the guy, he threatened me a couple times. Manager showed up, made the sandwich for me (I watched very carefully) and the guy got canned. It was his final strike. I was an RA so if he touched me he would have been expelled for assaulting a University official. Never saw him again.

(Monroe County)

It was brodheadsville wawa. I OC there too, quite often. My friend lives up the road.
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    It was brodheadsville wawa. I OC there too, quite often. My friend lives up the road.
    I used to be there a lot. Blue Freightliners / Duie Pyle trailers or a blue Ram with an SRT hood. Bonnie the blond on days is a sweetheart.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    I used to be there a lot. Blue Freightliners / Duie Pyle trailers or a blue Ram with an SRT hood. Bonnie the blond on days is a sweetheart.
    I may have seen your vehicles there, not sure. Most of the staff there is pretty friendly.

(Monroe County)

I used to work there way back in the day (1998 - 1999?) good place, I've never had an issue with being there and never had an issue with the food, the guy was probably just being a dick and I'm glad he got canned.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Allegheny County)

My story is actually a Wendy's story. The one near Century III Mall.

We were eating inside. I order, say "for here," and the lady puts a tray on the counter and tosses my fries on it. I look at the tray liner and there is a wet shoeprint on it. The trays were under the cash register, so I'm guessing that's where the cashier rested her foot, up on the tray stack? There was even grit from the bottom of her shoe on there.

So I requested a new tray and told her why. She took my fries (most of which had already touched the shoeprint and dirt) and tossed them on a new tray. So I asked for a new tray AND new fries.

After eating, I went up for a drink refill. She took my lid and straw off the drink, put them on the counter so the mouth end of my straw is laying on the counter, fills my drink, and puts the lid back on. I tossed it, and now I keep my lid and straw when getting refills. I'm not germ-phobic, but...it was pretty nasty.

I wrote an e-mail but never heard anything back.

(Bucks County)

I don't eat fast food. Problem solved

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Perkascene View Post
    I don't eat fast food. Problem solved
    Yep, same here...fast food is garbage.
    Well, pushed 60 too hard so now I am the big SIX-OH. Now I can be a real pain in the ass! And, who says growin' old isn't fun!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast