Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: js holsters

(Montgomery County)

Default js holsters

Hey, someone recommended jsholsters.com for iwb concealed carry, they look pretty nice and cheaper than a crossbreed supertuck, i want deep concealment under a tshirt, anyone have experience with these?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: js holsters

No experience here with the holsters, but, I have had opportunity to deal with Jason on a couple of occasions. I found him to be honest and upright and a decent guy. I'd bet his products reflect that.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by AxiTech View Post
    No experience here with the holsters, but, I have had opportunity to deal with Jason on a couple of occasions. I found him to be honest and upright and a decent guy. I'd bet his products reflect that.
    I will second that. I'm sure that you will find that Jason has a good reputation around here.

(Northampton County)

His iwb holsters are great.I have two.I also have a magazine holder that broke a few months back.He replaced it free.

(Allegheny County)

The company and customer service were the best I have ever had. I purchased a T.A.M. and he brought his own gun to make it for me. I think it's uncomfortable but i'm used to OWB holsters so don't take that as an endorsement. I'm actually looking at the paddle holster and a few mag pouches.

(Pike County)

met jason AND MIKE this past weekend. Top shelf people so i have no doubts about any of their products. In fact Mike is working on something i requested right now.
    hgsw67

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post
    Hey, someone recommended jsholsters.com for iwb concealed carry, they look pretty nice and cheaper than a crossbreed supertuck, i want deep concealment under a tshirt, anyone have experience with these?
    I'll let you know as soon as my holster is delivered, my friend. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor-2009,classes available.

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post
    While I have no specific experience with that particular holster, I will echo the sentiments already expressed: Jason and his team are top-notch folks to deal with, and they care about both their customers and the products being delivered. I purchased two mag pouches from them for daily use and have been happy with them. The products are exactly as described.

Jason has a fine reputation here, and he's earned every bit of it IMHO.

(Lebanon County)

Already been said but bears repeating. jsholsters is a great company and they will do anything they can to assure that the customer is pleased with their purchase. If you don't like it, call them up and they will do whatever they can to make it right.

My husband has an IWB holster for his glock and likes it.

I have never met Mike but I know Jason well. I could spend a long time posting nice things about him but I think you should take the time to find out for yourself. Order a holster, sign up for any of his training courses that interest you, anything at all. GREAT GUY!

I just got mine delivered yesterday, but didn't open it up til today. (Was fishin' up at Lake Wallenpauack. (No, I didn't catch anything but a buzz.) Opened it up as soon as I got home, and it fits my XD45 5 inch tactical, quite superbly. Can't wait to get back to PA soon, to carry it for more than 1 hr. Ahhhhh, to live in Jersey.............
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor-2009,classes available.