Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default "Obama announces pick to head "Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...ty-Commission/

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    For Immediate Release July 16, 2009

President Obama Announces Pick to Head Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate Jacqueline A. Berrien as Chair of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

President Obama said, "Jacqueline Berrien has spent her entire career fighting to give voice to underrepresented communities and protect our most basic rights. Each of us deserves a fair chance to succeed in our workplace and make a contribution to this nation, and I’m confident that Jacqueline’s passion and leadership will ensure that the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is living up to that mission. I look forward to undertaking this important work with Jacqueline in the months and years ahead."

President Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individual today:

Jacqueline A. Berrien, Nominee for Chair of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Ms. Berrien has served as Associate Director-Counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund (LDF) since September 2004. In that position, she assists with the direction and implementation of LDF’s national legal advocacy and scholarship programs.
    Just so we all understand this; Ms Berrien was in charge of an agency that gave out scholarships solely to Black applicants. I'm sure even my detractors might find that a big ironic.

Ms. Berrien served from 2001 to 2004 as a Program Officer in the Ford Foundation’s Peace and Social Justice Program, where she administered more than $13 million of grants to promote greater political participation by underrepresented groups and remove barriers to civic engagement.
    The Ford Foundation, of course, is the entity that helps subsidize the existence of NCLR, La Raza. Again, her job consisted of hatin' Whitey and giving away government tax dollars to *ahem* "under represented groups". In other words her long career that enables her to be so egalitarian minded; She gives out federal money to race-specific pogroms.

Welcome to equality.

Prior to joining the Ford Foundation, Ms. Berrien was an Assistant Counsel with LDF and directed the Fund’s voting rights and political participation work. For eight years before that, Ms. Berrien was a staff attorney with the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and the American Civil Liberties Union.
    No comment necessary.

Berrien has also taught in trial advocacy programs at Fordham and Harvard law schools and served on the adjunct faculty of New York Law School. She began her legal career clerking for the Honorable U.W. Clemon, the first African-American appointed to the U.S. District Court in Birmingham, Alabama.
    Literally everything about this woman is based on her allegiance to fighting for her race! Everything! Shes the first black clerk of the first black judge... she works for the NAACP and La Raza and the Ford Foundation....

Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable.

Zimbabwe, here we come!

Ms. Berrien is a graduate of Harvard Law School, where she served as a General Editor of the Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree with High Honors in Government from Oberlin College and also completed a major in English.

ANOTHER racist, non-White, female in the keep of King Obama.

and we're the racists..

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: "Obama announces pick to head "Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Quote Originally Posted by thatJeffguy View Post
    Again, her job consisted of hatin' Whitey and giving away government tax dollars to *ahem* "under represented groups"
    You know.. in a decade or so, when you guys (the white supremacists) are the minority, you may not be against helping "under-represented groups"; because that's what people like you are bound to become.

Or we can chalk it up to evolution, where the weaker species does not adapt and slowly fades away.

Just sayin'
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: "Obama announces pick to head "Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    You know.. in a decade or so, when you guys (the white supremacists) are the minority, you may not be against helping "under-represented groups"; because that's what people like you are bound to become.

Or we can chalk it up to evolution, where the weaker species does not adapt and slowly fades away.

Just sayin'
    I haven't seen anything that would indicate that thatjeffguy is a white supremest. Would you please provide proof.
    Just askin.......

(Montgomery County)

Just sayin'
    Doubtful.

Be careful on the labels. Kinda like pot meet kettle. But i guess that’s okay in today's society but only if you are a non white.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    I haven't seen anything that would indicate that thatjeffguy is a white supremest. Would you please provide proof.
    Just askin.......
    just about every thread I've seen last week that this guy creates???

/gone from this thread.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Montgomery County)

just about every thread I've seen last week that this guy creates???

/gone from this thread.
    Well thanks then that seals it.

It seems he may have handed you your a$$ then, for you to resort to name calling. Bye.Bye
    Last edited by Roscoe; July 17th, 2009 at 08:42 PM.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Well thanks then that seals it.

It seems he may have handed you your a$$ then, for you to resort to name calling. Bye.Bye
    That's how I see it as well. Oh well, it's so funny.....

I post an article about how a non-White woman, who's entire academic and professional career has been about the advancement of one particular race over others, the distribution of federal funds based on membership in specific race.....

And I'm the supremacist!

Folks, don't you feel how I do?
    Do you get tired of seeing a third of your paycheck evaporate into some "social cause" that you'll never see, then get branded a "racist" when you make some comment about how Marxist Obama is?

Don't you see how specific terms, like "White Supremacist", really don't mean what they say at all and non-Whites who espouse the same views for the advancement of their group get applauded by the Powers that Be?

Don't you see how bad for our culture it is when Hillary Clinton gives a speech to the National Council of La Raza, then appoints their "community organizers" to her department?

Don't you see how the media is just blindsiding you with bullshit? How many times have you thought how Obama got elected because he's black, or how odd it is that no White males in the entire nation are qualified to sit on the Supreme Court or be Surgeon General, but you've held those views back because you know that the opposing side can just break out the "RACIST" branding iron and "win" the debate?

Do you feel like a "White Supremacist" every time you see stuff like this?
    Do you wish that they'd just be back on the plantation, getting a good whipping like they belonged?
    Do you wish we could just round them all up and lynch them?
    ME NEITHER

That's NOT how mainstream America feels! That's NOT how mainstream Whites feel! We're just sick and tired of this absurd double standard and the furtherance of the double standard that if we DARE to call into question the hiring of race-hustlers, why, we're racist as well!!!

Am I seriously the in the minority of people who have an intellectual problem swallowing that hogwash?

Come on folks, be outraged with me!

(Franklin County)

I'm a little sad that not one person has bothered to come in here and offer any commentary. Are we happy about this, or just scared to stand up ?

(Montgomery County)

What would you like us to say?

That O is a racists bigot that only appoints his kind?

Sure it pisses me off - just like his SCJ pick (and every other pick) - but what is being pissed off going to change besides my blood pressure going up?

(Bucks County)

Typical liberal tactic. Don't debate....assassinate character or name call. No surprise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast