Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Transgender Engineer in Fatal Boston Trolley Crash Ran Stoplight

http://www.dailynewstribune.com/news...-trolley-crash

Study: Sleep disorder likely factor in trolley crash
    advertisement
    A federal safety panel said yesterday that the trolley operator who died after her train rammed another trolley in a Boston crash last year had ignored a red stop signal, likely because she suffered from an undiagnosed sleep disorder that caused her to briefly fall asleep.
    S/He/It is, of course, maddeningly obese.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7561561&page=1

[quote]Quinn, who was hired as a minority because of his transgendered "female-to-male" status, was born Georgia Quinn and boasts on an Internet networking site that he was one of the first transgender hires by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, sources said. [quote]

Heh.

The trolley driver lists his sexual orientation as "FTM" and was hired as a minority using his transgender status, two sources told ABC News.

"[Quinn] was initially hired as a minority and used her transgender status,'' an MBTA source said today.

Anyone wonder how many skinny, White, hetereosexual men were passed over for this job so that they could hire someone because of their "sexual orientation"? Unbelievable.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Transgender Engineer in Fatal Boston Trolley Crash Ran Stoplight

of course, if you don't cherry pick quotes from the story, you'd see this line..
    MBTA spokesman Joe Pesaturo told ABC News today that there was "nothing unusual" about Quinn's hire, and that he was picked out of a lottery that he entered in 2004.
    The issue here is not the person's sexual identification, rather the fact that he/she was texting on the cellphone and that caused the accident.

Anyone wonder how many skinny, White, hetereosexual men were passed over for this job so that they could hire someone because of their "sexual orientation"? Unbelievable.
    Again, you cherry picked quotes to support your agenda, he/she is the only one making those claims. Using a cellphone while driving is stupid regardless of your sexual orientation, and i've almost been run-over and killed by plenty of white, middle-aged, heterosexual soccer moms driving their ginormous SUVs whole yapping on the phone.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Philadelphia County)

You know how easy it is to spot bigotry? Bigotry oozes out of sentences with sexual orientation, gender, race, and ethnic group modifiers used as adjectives to describe persons prior to actions that were taken especially when the actions are of harmful consequences. You sir continue to invoke no relevant or pertinent discussions, only vomits.

Al

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus View Post
    You know how easy it is to spot bigotry?
    Yes, I do. We could look at the SCOTUS pick, we could look at the SURGGEN pick, we could look at our president. We could look at the La Raza members being installed in our government, we could look at the Israelie dual-citizens in our government. We could look at the Noel Ignatievs, we could look at the media masters of multiculturalism. It's everywhere.

Of course, the vast majority of "bigotry" is just hatred for White people and White civilization. We just never hear about that because the media is obviously bias.

(Lehigh County)

The issue here is not the person's sexual identification, rather the fact that he/she was texting on the cellphone and that caused the accident.
    Well, perhaps on SOME level the issue could be: what sort of person is MORE LIKELY to be distracted from his/her professional duties (and put the public safety at risk) because of the need to play cell phone social-butterfly?

i've almost been run-over and killed by plenty of white, middle-aged, heterosexual soccer moms driving their ginormous SUVs whole yapping on the phone.
    FWIW, I wouldn't hire any of those WMAHSMDGSUVs, neither.

/jes' sayin'...
    Last edited by Robert Kayland; July 16th, 2009 at 04:35 PM.

(Montgomery County)

skinny, White, hetereosexual men

Why do I have to see these type of comments on every firearms related fourm ?? ... and you wonder why people stereotype gun owners ..

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Why do I have to see these type of comments on every firearms related fourm ?? ... and you wonder why people stereotype gun owners ..
    Stereotype? What stereotype?
    Last edited by Robert Kayland; July 16th, 2009 at 04:52 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by thatJeffguy View Post
    Yes, I do. We could look at the SCOTUS pick, we could look at the SURGGEN pick, we could look at our president. We could look at the La Raza members being installed in our government, we could look at the Israelie dual-citizens in our government. We could look at the Noel Ignatievs, we could look at the media masters of multiculturalism. It's everywhere.

Of course, the vast majority of "bigotry" is just hatred for White people and White civilization. We just never hear about that because the media is obviously bias.
    You're confusing bigotry with representation and politics. One has to be dumb not to realize that winning in politics can't be appealing and having representative only to the white population. Don't throw the lib vs. cons into the mix either: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Alberto Gonzalez. Leave it to you and the only acceptable persons in power and government are skinny heterosexual white males.

Unless you can look past external attributes leading to bigotry, you have failed miserably to convince anyone on failed qualifications and poor merits, that is if anyone even would take you seriously. If the majority of the White people and White civilization are like you, you DESERVE the hatred. I personally HATE bigoted Blacks, Asians, Jews, Latinos, Whites, all equally.

Al

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kayland View Post
    Stereotype? What stereotype?
    OMG, That is the spitting image of my great grand father ! Im going to have to scan a old picture of him and post here ! Its like he posed for it .
    No longer posting

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    *gasp*

I'm so sorry that I care about my culture!

*opens wallet and throws money at La Raza, quits his job some some non-English speaking minority can fail at it

All better?

If ya don't like gun owners, perhaps you should try model trains.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast