Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Is it just me?

Default Is it just me?

I've got humpting dozen rifles & pistols now. And at least 2 or 3 times a year, they come out with something new I have 2 have also. I think firearms companies are doing this shit intentionally. If I didn't love firearms so much? I would be pissed. I think this is a man's version of...let's go shoping Bubba...lol
    I'm Your Huckaberry...Say When:)

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnies111 View Post
    I've got humpting dozen rifles & pistols now. And at least 2 or 3 times a year, they come out with something new I have 2 have also. I think firearms companies are doing this shit intentionally. If I didn't love firearms so much? I would be pissed. I think this is a man's version of...let's go shoping Bubba...lol
    Why wouldn't they do this? Every other industry does this. It's really the only way to compound profits. I'm all for it. It keeps everything interesting but it does hurt the wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Philadelphia County)

Did I read right? Only a dozen rifles and pistols? You need more, definitely!

Talk about a way to stimulate the economy... LOL!

I don't think Barry O. would approve... HA!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaA View Post
    Did I read right? Only a dozen rifles and pistols? You need more, definitely!
    Yeah, why would somebody admit this obvious firearms deficiency on a public forum

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Why wouldn't they do this? Every other industry does this. It's really the only way to compound profits. I'm all for it. It keeps everything interesting but it does hurt the wallet.

I'm absolutely tired of how companies are very cute, about adding a new feature to a gun, computer, and car for example every year that maybe should have been there in the first place especially if it was inevitable.

2nd thought it's a very good marketing decisions, because like you said some dmb fucking retards, will actually always buy the newer version of the product at the initial price: just look at the iphone, and the god damn lines of people. That thing will eventually be free while as newer models are being made, and I think that you can get one for a 100 bucks now with a 2 yr agreement.

Consistently releasing a new model every year is defiantly jerky, and aimed at dumb people. Why not just get it right the first time?

I'm in a different boat altogether. I would love to buy more rifles and pistols, but I'm a picky sort and have a hard time finding much that satisfys my specific tastes.

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnies111 View Post
    Yeah I almost got caught up in this also , until I just thought to get damn
    good with what I have and use the extra money for ammo .
    That took care of it ! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"