Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Multi robberies in my little neighborhood

Looking for a few good men..that do dirty deeds done dirt cheap. (kidding-sortof) But ain't it a shame when you can't defend local tuff. I grew up in this neighborhood. Now, I'm back on the block..mowing grass for the same parents that put up with my shanagins(sp?). I can't do crap for the locals even when I know who the bad guy is! My rolladex is filled with rigtheous folks nowadays...who am I gonna call..fellow church goers!? The cops can't do crap..it a'int CSI whatever..meanwhile the 19yrold is killing my block and he is just all-balls! This sucks!
    Last edited by luckyned7; June 1st, 2007 at 01:49 AM. Reason: frustration

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Multi robberies in my little neighborhood

Thirsty Thursday?

(Jefferson County)

huh? what?

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by jmateer View Post
    Thirsty Thursday?
    Think I just come here to BS? My bust. Thanks for the feedback, though. I'll try to straighten up and fly right. I'll work on my NedSpeak and then rework my question. My pc is beginning to die anyways..thanks all.
    Last edited by luckyned7; June 1st, 2007 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Ned-out.

(Blair County)

so you got a 19 yo punk in your parents neighborhood ruining it for everyone and the cops let him run free huh?
    sorry dont know any one that could help. my rolodex like yours is filled with church folk. is it a good thing that we don't know anyone we can call to kick some young kids punk behind that really needs it.
    I just flew the Millennium Falcon through the hole in your logic 2A6X1

I grew up around several ex-OSS ops guys, they had a talent for making things go bang in the night and other unexplained phenomena. One was an incurable prankster. They would relish your particular situation.

The traditional CIA post-1975/Church Committee approach would be placing the target within the reach of his natural enemies, and let nature take it's course.

For legal purposes, I am NOT suggesting you take this request to ex-servicemen on this board, your local VFW and elsewhere.

(Dauphin County)

Sorry fellas for my little pissy post. I was bent and full of rage from my inability to solve the problem. My Mother refused to sleep in her own house and my neighbors were paying thru the nose for contractors to rip them-off with 'silly-security'. I felt and feel beholding to this neighborhood..it's mine. I handled the situation poorly. I came here to rant for lack of another venue. Please don't hold it against me..when I come here to let my hair down and rant..here and there.

Long story-short.. I stumbled up to the smart-arse's rental and told him that we( the neighborhood) were looking for a few good men to assist us in our new, neighborhood watch program. Please bring your carry-permit so the police can register it. Meetings will be held every Friday night at the home directly behind your apartment and..oh..by the way my name is ****** and if you plan to contine..you better watch your ***! I left my empty beer can and my other favorite empty. Yeah..I care.
    Last edited by luckyned7; June 8th, 2007 at 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling and spilled beer

(Montgomery County)

ok, no advertisements for a vigilante group....let the cops handle it, it's what they are supposed to do.
    thread closed.

and as a suggestion, skip the "ned speak" and concentrate on clear common english if you want your message to be clear.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply