Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default This can't be good for Obama

Something is definitely going on now with the cover up of the birth certificate. Normally this soldier would be looking at a court marshal over his refusal to be deployed. But during a court marshal this soldier would be allowed discovery to prove his defense. What did the Government said "Never Mind' you don't have to go to Afghanistan.

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

wnd

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: This can't be good for Obama

It's court-martial.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Something is definitely going on now with the cover up of the birth certificate.

(Adams County)

I like WND, a lot. I enjoy their articles, and think they have some good points and interesting reads. However, I don't trust them anymore than I trust dailykos or huffington post.

Personally, I can't imagine the birth certificate thing is being that big a deal...it seems to be much ado about nothing.

However, part of me wonders why they just don't release the friggin thing once and for all and end the suppositions. Then it hit me...it's a good distraction.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by camper View Post
    I like WND, a lot. I enjoy their articles, and think they have some good points and interesting reads. However, I don't trust them anymore than I trust dailykos or huffington post.

Personally, I can't imagine the birth certificate thing is being that big a deal...it seems to be much ado about nothing.
    However, part of me wonders why they just don't release the friggin thing once and for all and end the suppositions. Then it hit me...it's a good distraction.

camper
    Much ado about nothing? So, you're okay with the POTUS not being a natural born US citizen?

I for one think it is a very big deal.

Since it should be easy, why not just produce the document. I'm not buying the distraction bit.

(Westmoreland County)

What is the official explanation for refusal to produce the birth certificate?

(Bucks County)

There can be ONLY ONE reason why the document is not being produced. Just One.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    Much ado about nothing? So, you're okay with the POTUS not being a natural born US citizen?
    That's not what he said.

If this birth certificate thing had any beef, why did Hillary not go after it? Or McCain? Or the GOP in general?

And why would Obama release a document to solve a debate that doesn't affect him or the acquisition of his presidency?

(Bucks County)

I didn't vote for the man but I do believe this birther stuff is nonsense. Let's face it, if there was any truth to it Hillary would have found it.

Info:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Birth documents sure look real to me.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rainier42 View Post
    I didn't vote for the man but I do believe this birther stuff is nonsense. Let's face it, if there was any truth to it Hillary would have found it.

Info:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Birth documents sure look real to me.
    Hahaha you lost me after the trusting hillary bit...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast