Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Well I finally gone and done it!

Well I finally gone and done it.

I was looking through a drawer that I keep my firearm related products in and there it was. It was an old holster I bought when I got my S&W Airweight. Oh look it has a thumb break strap, you can only remove the gun if you pull it just right and it attaches to my belt.

So I belted it up. I did some outside work around the house. Then I decided it is road trip time. Decided to go see my dad, stopped and got gas. No problems there. Only two other gas pumpers and plenty of machines between us. Unfortunately dad wasn't home.

I took a ride to see a friend that I haven't visited in way too long. On the way I hit a McDonalds drive thru. Pulled into a spot and ate my meal. Then I got out walked across the parking lot and threw my trash in the nearest garbage can. Got back in the car. Only a total of 5 people may have seen me.

After I visited my old friend, I decided to stop where my wife is hanging out. No one at the place even noticed the sidearm.

Well today was pretty uneventful. I did not try to go in any stores though. I pretty much did my normal routine, hit a gas station, pay at the pump. Hit a drive thru, eat in the car, throw trash in receptacle.

I think my first store OC will be in to Staples to make some copies of Open Carry flier and to pick up a better voice recorder than the one on my cell phone.

The only bad part of the story is the wife is gonna be mad that I barely made a mark on the "Honey Do" list today.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -Andrew Wilkow

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Well I finally gone and done it!

It's about damn time

Your "Honey Do" list should have been suspended since you had a prior engagement scheduled for the entire day. Come to think of it, you must have made up some lost ground and therefore deserve some time off next Sunday

Ever need a partner I'm here most of the time.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Ever need a partner I'm here most of the time.
    No doubt I will take you up on that. One of these weekends, we will have to go grab some breakfast or lunch then go do the Lehigh Valley Walmart ammo run then go send some lead down range at the FL.

Strength in numbers.

(Northampton County)

See? When I post in a thread it's usually the kiss of death. For goodness sake don't post that you know me, then you're really in for it

(Mercer County)

Good! Sounds like you monkeys!! Ahhh ahhh I mean soldiers have your sector covered, then good work men. Carry on!!!

(Lebanon County)

Well at least you didn't get lost, right? LOL! (sorry, thinking about the pizza party)

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by shefearsnothing View Post
    Well at least you didn't get lost, right? LOL! (sorry, thinking about the pizza party)
    Nah. No getting lost this time. I will tell you, that was the greatest five hour, shoulda been there in an hour and a half ride, I was ever on.

It was cool hanging with my wife and little brother. The area around Lancaster/Lebanon/Hershey is very beautiful.

Maybe I will be a little more comfortable at the next party.......and be punctual....and buy a map......LOL