Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default TacticalGunArmory.com IS HORRIBLE!!!!!

Never buy from tacticalgunarmory.com!!!! They are dirty business people. They may offer the best price but they will take your money right away and then tell you your item is on back order until you forget about it. I guesse they thought i would forget about it, but i didn't. Here is my story:
    I ordered a galco VHS holster for my 686 from them because they had the best price, $130 and free shipping. They immediately charged my card then sent me an email saying that it was on back order. I though that was kind of odd but i let it slide. I waited patiently for my holster to arrive and it never did. Six months later i decided i would call them up. Again they told me it was still on back order, so i told them to cancel my order and refund my money. They said OK and that it would take 10 days for the refund to process. Again i waited patiently and recieved no refund. I tried to contact them via phone and email and never got a reply. That is funny in its self because i am pretty sure that there are only 3 people that work there and they all take lunch from 12 to 1 every day and close up shop. They never answer the phone or respond to email. So now i have filed a claim with the BBB and sent tacticalgunarmory.com a DEMANDING email. I will call everyday and send emails EVERYDAY until i get results. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Look them up on the better business bureau website and see their track record. It is terrible. TacticalGunArmory.com are a bunch of theives and should be forced out of business. I am extremely upset that i have lost $130 but i would hate for this to happen to anyone else. Heed my word and stay away from TacticalGunArmory.com

THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!!

(York County)

Default Re: TacticalGunArmory.com IS HORRIBLE!!!!!

Why not just dispute it with your credit card...assuming that's how you paid; you're often fully protected in these situations.

Here's some good info, too - great site - - - - http://www.resellerratings.com/store...cal_Gun_Armory
    Last edited by the_mav; July 11th, 2009 at 02:44 AM.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatBazunka View Post
    Never buy from tacticalgunarmory.com!!!! They are dirty business people. They may offer the best price but they will take your money right away and then tell you your item is on back order until you forget about it. I guesse they thought i would forget about it, but i didn't. Here is my story:
    I ordered a galco VHS holster for my 686 from them because they had the best price, $130 and free shipping. They immediately charged my card then sent me an email saying that it was on back order. I though that was kind of odd but i let it slide. I waited patiently for my holster to arrive and it never did. Six months later i decided i would call them up. Again they told me it was still on back order, so i told them to cancel my order and refund my money. They said OK and that it would take 10 days for the refund to process. Again i waited patiently and recieved no refund. I tried to contact them via phone and email and never got a reply. That is funny in its self because i am pretty sure that there are only 3 people that work there and they all take lunch from 12 to 1 every day and close up shop. They never answer the phone or respond to email. So now i have filed a claim with the BBB and sent tacticalgunarmory.com a DEMANDING email. I will call everyday and send emails EVERYDAY until i get results. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Look them up on the better business bureau website and see their track record. It is terrible. TacticalGunArmory.com are a bunch of theives and should be forced out of business. I am extremely upset that i have lost $130 but i would hate for this to happen to anyone else. Heed my word and stay away from TacticalGunArmory.com

THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!!
    Idk how your going about this with the calling and emailing but this is what I would do. Make another email addy and start asking questions like your going to spending a couple Gs on stuff for a program or w/e and then ask them to make an appointment with whoever your trying to get a hold of to get your refund to discuss TGA becoming your sole supplier in w/e program you decided to tell them...make it sound convincing and greed will always win out....if you do get him on the phone and hes giving you the run around tell him the above action your taking against him along with your brother,wife brother in law, father or whoever is an attorney that specializes in these kinds of lawsuits, and that they rep you and everyone else who has been screwed over by TGA..........if that doesn't rattle them enough to pay you so you'll disappear I think you lost that 130...oh yeah make sure to block your #....if you really wanted to make it look even better have the wife or girlfriend call and say please hold and stay on the line for Mr. Great Bazunka

(Allegheny County)

great ideas! thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by the_mav View Post
    Why not just dispute it with your credit card...assuming that's how you paid; you're often fully protected in these situations.
    Problem with that is the time frame. If I remember correctly it is 3 or 6 months on chargebacks.

I'd call your CC company / bank immediately and see if you can still do a chargeback.

I have had a few situations like this as well, but always go my money back.

Regardless of time frame, etc..........charging your credit card and then telling you it's on backorder is just greedy, dirty business.

I just got my order about two weeks ago from another company who gave me the "it's on backorder" runaround. BUT, they never charged my card until my order was actually shipped and it took them 5 months to ship my order.

I inquired with e-mails several times over the 5 months only to get a sorry, you're next on the list reply and then no further responses at all until shipment confirmation.

Good prices but I don't know if I'll do business with them again or not. Their website said they had the stuff in stock and then when I got my order confirmation they told me it was out of stock. Then, a pain in the butt waiting for 5 months and having to take the time to follow-up with them.
    Adapt, Adjust and Overcome.