Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default 3:00 PM is the national moment of remembrance

3:00 PM is the national moment of remembrance. (Memorial Day) The entire nation will be unified in remembering our fallen veterans. There are various ways to participate. This site will help you choose a way to remember.

http://www.remember.gov/

(Berks County)

Default Re: 3:00 PM is the national moment of remembrance

Hey soberbyker,

I promise to remember and also say a prayer for America's fallen today at 3:00 PM!

Thanks,

Rand

(Allegheny County)

It seems I missed that, however, as I walked the dog this beautiful morning, I said a prayer for those no longer with us and took some extra time to appreciate what I have and that I'm ABLE to take a leisurely stroll while so many are involved in conflicts so far from home.

God bless them.
    God bless the United States of America.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Dauphin County)

Cool Re: 3:00 PM is the national moment of remembrance

Neat little tidbit, 3pm was the time that I had the most thoughts of our heros and their sacrifices. Kinda spoooooky, I just learned about this at 1am. It also was the time about an hour before the great family hooplah began and distorted the purpose of the day. Most of our relatives can shove those hotdogs right up their friggin arses. Hope all had a safe and enjoyable day. Dave
    "May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woooman" Neil, The Young Ones

If 6 outta 10 women are battered.....How come I'm eatin mine plain?

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    3:00 PM is the national moment of remembrance. (Memorial Day) The entire nation will be unified in remembering our fallen veterans. There are various ways to participate. This site will help you choose a way to remember.

http://www.remember.gov/
    Sorry Soberbyker,

Once again the Nation was not united, and my memorial was spoiled by those who decided to follow John Edwards recommendation and use the day to protest. In teh process spitting on the graves (figurativly) of those who gave all for their rights to do so, and felt no shame or guilt in doing so. More than one Veteran walked away with both the urge to kill, and a tear in the eye.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Sorry Soberbyker,

Once again the Nation was not united, and my memorial was spoiled by those who decided to follow John Edwards recommendation and use the day to protest. In teh process spitting on the graves (figurativly) of those who gave all for their rights to do so, and felt no shame or guilt in doing so. More than one Veteran walked away with both the urge to kill, and a tear in the eye.
    I am so very glad that I was not with you yesterday, I'm not sure that I could have controlled myself in that situation. Everyone has the right to protest, I just wish that everyone had the ability to use their brains.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    I am so very glad that I was not with you yesterday, I'm not sure that I could have controlled myself in that situation. Everyone has the right to protest, I just wish that everyone had the ability to use their brains.
    Wish I could claim self-control was the true motive. Reality, I was A) too angry, and B) when I took a step twards them two things happened, my wife put her hand on my shoulder, and I saw my daughter, and it hit me, I'd be setting a bad example for her.