Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default new to this site my buddy keeps telling me bout OC luches and dinners

Ok new to this site my buddy keeps telling me bout oc luches and dinners and how educational they are its all he talked bout for awhile after he went to one down in the burgh so I was just wondering if anyone would want to get together for one and what all would need to be done to get one organized

(Lancaster County)

Cool Re: new to this site my buddy keeps telling me bout OC luches and dinners

Quote Originally Posted by sonofaleather View Post
    Ok new to this site my buddy keeps telling me bout oc luches and dinners and how educational they are its all he talked bout for awhile after he went to one down in the burgh so I was just wondering if anyone would want to get together for one and what all would need to be done to get one organized

BEEN to one get together. I have to admit , it was clicky. There are some old heads here that do alot of the group dinners and shoots. Search the threads for upcoming events, I see them all the time, or post a group function on your own and hope for the best. I was at an OC lunch @ Venice pizza and pasta in Lancaster a couple months back. Pretty ok experience... like I said "CLICKY". Maybe it was because I am younger and dress differently and wasn't fat as !@#$). LMAO JUST KIDDING GUYS In all seriousness this has got to be the best place I have seen to really come together as a group with basically the same IDEAS

LOVE THE PAFOA !!
    3%'er FOR OUR LIFE AND FREEDOM !!

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: new to this site my buddy keeps telling me bout OC luches and dinners

Just start a thread stating where and when you want to meet. People will give their feedback.

The meet and greets a re generally well received..
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Default Re: new to this site my buddy keeps telling me bout OC luches and dinners

Quote Originally Posted by Armed_in_Lancity View Post
    BEEN to one get together. I have to admit , it was clicky. There are some old heads here that do alot of the group dinners and shoots. Search the threads for upcoming events, I see them all the time, or post a group function on your own and hope for the best. I was at an OC lunch @ Venice pizza and pasta in Lancaster a couple months back. Pretty ok experience... like I said "CLICKY". Maybe it was because I am younger and dress differently and wasn't fat as !@#$). LMAO JUST KIDDING GUYS In all seriousness this has got to be the best place I have seen to really come together as a group with basically the same IDEAS

LOVE THE PAFOA !!
    3%'er FOR OUR LIFE AND FREEDOM !!
    You do realize, that the "clicky" people you are referring to, are people who have been through the fire, together, right?

Think about the movie, " Band of Brothers".
    or
    "Saving Private Ryan".

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    You do realize, that the "clicky" people you are referring to, are people who have been through the fire, together, right?

Think about the movie, " Band of Brothers".
    or
    "Saving Private Ryan".
    ok ... my bad