Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Thumbs up

I also stopped in today. Great shop. It is a cross between a gun junk shop, a museum and regular gun shop. By gun junk shop I mean the kind where there are lots of hidden treasures among the old box's all around the place. A lot of good buys. I think I will be going crazy in the next month or so.

But he did not have any XD9 compacts. He said they were coming in soon.

Oh, and he was not at all condescending to this lady.

(Chester County)

My wife has gone into John's shop many times by herself. She likes to shoot too! He has always treated her and my kids very nice. I have known John to curse like a drunken sailor at times, but when a family with children walk in the door he is always polite and courteous.

(Chester County)

been traveling a bunch recently and have not been able to stop at Seneca much. Stopped in tonite before John closed up. Lots of interesting stuff in since my last visit(couple weeks).

I am posting this as John said he is going to be closed the 1st week of August to shoot at Camp Perry. I told him I would give y'all the heads up.

BTW he actually has some 762x39. Not much left, but there were at least 50 or 60 20 round boxes when I left. There were about 100 before I relived him of 40!

Libertydog,

thanks for the heads up...I normally stop in once a week. It really sucks that he won't be around next week. I am expecting my newly aquired Steyr SBS Tactical rifle to be delivered to John. I guess I will have to wait another week for my rifle.

(Montgomery County)

I'll be there this evening for some FFL work.
    John said that he will be putting in a full day on Saturday but then he's off to Camp Perry.

(Chester County)

Just stopped down at Seneca Arms and John got in a few of those FN PS90 carbines. First time I got to handle one and it is way cool! I do not have the scratch for one right now, but his price seemed real good $1500.00 brand new in green. Some lucky SOB was filling out the paperwork for one in front of me and I almost drooled on his new gun

IF you want anything FN, I would recommend Tanners...they are a stocking FN dealer. They have the PS90 and the FS2000. Don't get me wrong...I like John a lot, but when you are talking a few hundred dollars difference in price, it's worth getting the better deal.

(Bucks County)

is Seneca Arms in the lower bucks county region? i live in the on the North Philly bucks county border.
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

Seneca Arms is in a little town called Green Lane. NW of Souderton and Montgomeryville.

(Chester County)

A buddy of mine who lives in Philly bought his PS90 from Tanners for the same price as John is selling them for at his shop. And I know John is not an FN dealer so his markup must be small on these.

LD

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast