Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Circumcised

(Susquehanna County)

Default Circumcised

Circumcised (this is priceless!)

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did it and returned to his class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out.

'I thought I told you to call your mom!' she said. 'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school.'

KIDS ; DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM??

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Circumcised

How do you circumcise a whale?

Send down four skin divers

Joe, why would you want to?

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did it and returned to his class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out.

'I thought I told you to call your mom!' she said. 'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school.'

Ya know, You always make my day! Good One
    Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free! ~Les Mis

incase you dont know by now you need to highlight his post to see the answer it is written in white :-)

(Lehigh County)

In this day and age of recycling, an entrepreneurian mohel started marketing wallets made from the what-used-to-be-chaff of his trade... their greatest selling point was that, with brisk rubbing, you also got a suitcase.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post

Send down four skin divers
    Two whales swim up underneath a navy ship. They both blow water out their blowholes at the exact same time capsizing the ship.

After having a good laugh one whale says to the other "let's go eat those sailors"

The second looks at the first and says "I went a long with the blowjob but I refuse to swallow the seamen"

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post

hahahahaha