334 Carlisle Ave
    York, PA 17404

Open to The Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm
    Admission is $7.00 for anyone 12 and up
    Parking is Free

Default Re: York gun show 27-28 Tri County Gun Show

Is this a good show? Say compared to Allentown show? I wasn't too impressed with Allentown.

The York Show has replaced the Harrisburg show as far as being good. Usually it's so crowed that you end up just getting push around the aisles.

I've had better luck with less crowds on Sunday. I guess everybody wants that Saturday morning bargain.

Parking is Free BTW unlike Harrisburg.

TJB
    Recoil Happens

Ive started two threads on this show and no response, maybe you can help. Im driving down from NY with a few members from our gun club and we are looking for shotguns, ars, msar's, etc do they have quality rifles and firearms there>?
    Honored to be a "Proud Member of Ranstad's Militia"كافر

Quote Originally Posted by executivechef01 View Post
    Ive started two threads on this show and no response, maybe you can help. Im driving down from NY with a few members from our gun club and we are looking for shotguns, ars, msar's, etc do they have quality rifles and firearms there>?
    Keep posting. It takes a bit for them to warm up to out of state people on here. Sort of like the Wolf in Dances with Wolves. Sit back and learn for a while, ask any questions you might need answered, and last but not least don't be an ASSHAT. Until then hang in there. and enjoy.

Just looking for some quality opinions, if someone was coming in from PA or anywhere I would not hesitate to point them in the right direction, Im driving 4 hours each way plus diesel so not a cheap run for me. Thanks for the response though!

Someone will eventually chime in and steer you in the right direction. Hang tight.
    It's not until next weekend. Others have stated that this is a good show, so it might be worth your while. I may take the ride myself if it's in the cards for me.
    Just make sure whatever you buy is legal where you intend to bring it back to, and that includes, mags, folding stocks, bayonets etc. Probably most of the vendors know. I went to the Allentown show and almost bought a Russian SKS but the vendor nor I knew if it was legal in NJ so I didn't buy it. Well, anyway they will answer you soon so hang on.

Smile Re: York gun show 27-28 Tri County Gun Show

Thanks guys!

(York County)

Just looking for some quality opinions, if someone was coming in from PA or anywhere I would not hesitate to point them in the right direction, Im driving 4 hours each way plus diesel so not a cheap run for me. Thanks for the response though!
    As a former New Yorker, this is a great show compared to anything you will see in NYS with the possible exception of Syracuse show. Syracuse (pre-94 ban) was awesome (I last went in late 90's and it was OK), like Harrisburg used to be awesome (it sucks now).

York is usually comparable in size to Albany show, with better (because Pennsyltucky is a gun-happy state) stuff. All that being true, I won't drive 4 hours (you in the Binghamton area?) for any gun show. Feel free to send me a PM with more specific questions if you like.
    9mm = 45acp set on "stun"

Go to the Promotor web site there are mapes there to get there . The link is on the first post .
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast