Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

Default Just "WHERE", exactly?

Like I said, Just exactly "WHERE"?

It is very nice of you guys to post such comments as ""Just got a great deal at Gizmotchy's today on a surplus Eargeschplitten Loudenboomer." And then to go on and tell of the service, the wonderfully knowledgeable staff, and the funny old geezer who was just hanging out at the counter for the last week.

But my gripe is that you do not (generally) post the WHERE. (Like in East Newovershoe, Bogdown County) or somesuch.

Come on, folks, give me a little help here. If you are gonna brag on a shop OR rant on them, lemme know just where they are, so I do not have to redo your bad experiences, or so I can have a tip to a good one, maybe.

And, Thank You.

Flash
    Last edited by Flash; June 17th, 2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: spelling

(Luzerne County)

Smile Re: Just "WHERE", exactly?

That complaint applies to many areas of this forum. Posters are usually anxious to get their information posted. They think everyone else knows where they are and what they are talking about. They don't explain things thoroughly. Even when they do give a place its some obscure little town that could be twenty minutes away from you but you never knew it was there. The range is in Pigcrossing. Is that the Pigcrossing by East Jablut or the one by Oxfeather?