Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default another non event OC, Shrewsbury Market Square

Just a little bit north of New Freedom, and this time it was me and Fingers. We sat outside as the place has tables out on nice days, and Fingers liked this, as it is the "smoking section" LOL.

I noticed some people sorta looking at us, maybe 1 double take, but that was it. Finger's XD9 in a serpa against lighter clothing does kind of stand out. Like yesterday, saw no police or police cars, once again they must have all been at the station snoozing LOL.

I got to do my first outdoor solo too. Fingers paid and left, I went to the ladies room, so when I came out I was by myself, walked past people eating, then outside there were more folks about, had to walk down to my truck as I parked down a ways in a spot that is easy to back out of. Can't say if anyone even noticed.
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: another non event OC, Shrewsbury Market Square

As it should be!
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Lancaster County)

Drop me a line for the next one!

(York County)

Glen Rock, Shrewsbury, Seven Valleys, and the New Freedom area are all pretty good about OCers. I've never had a problem when i've OC'ed (although i dont do it much, i hang out with a friend that always does, quite a bit).

Throw me a PM if you guys ever wanna get an OC meet and greet or any kind of shooting group going in the Southern York county area. I'm down with friends in Glen Rock/Seven Valleys quite frequently.
    "A peaceful mind generates power"

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

A shooting group would be cool, like a monthly shoot and dinner type deal. But not sure where we would meet for the shooting part unless we become members of the same club and can bring 1 guest or whatever. I can't offer my place as a regular shooting spot, first it's in MD which many of you guys hate going into LOL, 2nd it is not a designated range, and neighbors might get pissed if I had regular shooting parties.

Speaking of which, I know some guys who are members of the Hopewell F and G club over by Stewartsown, but the membership requirements seem weird to me- 75.00 a year or something and you also have to do 60 hours of work for the club each year. Other than cleaning brass and crap up at the ranges, I'm not sure what else I could do. I am NOT cooking for any sort of eating events they might have! I wouldn't join a sportsman club to do stereotypical woman stuff. I like the range set up they have though, rifle to 300yds, a seperate pistol shooting area with movable target stands, and for the skeet lovers, a bunch of spots for that. The setting at the rifle and pistol range is beautiful too, with a mink bearing stream ( lol my one club member buddy has trapped some there), a pond, woods,etc.
    LOL, I am a woman...