Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H&K USC45

(Jefferson County)

Default H&K USC45

Just curious, but what is the H&K USC45 going for? Obamination price and pre-Obamination price?

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Default Re: H&K USC45

You mean the KH USP .45 Compact right? I think I picked mine up for $750-800 about 4 years ago. It was the first pistol I bought so I may have gotten raped.

[ETA] Scratch that. I see this is the rifle section. What is an HK USC 45? I've gotta look that up when I get home. Damn internet firewall at work.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    You mean the KH USP .45 Compact right? I think I picked mine up for $750-800 about 4 years ago. It was the first pistol I bought so I may have gotten raped.

[ETA] Scratch that. I see this is the rifle section. What is an HK USC 45? I've gotta look that up when I get home. Damn internet firewall at work.
    lol nope, USC 45.

http://www.hkpro.com/usc.htm

(Bucks County)

the usc's are running around 1500 pre/post nobama. i just saw one at tanners in jamison, pa but i didn't bother to check out the price. the usc's are very nice guns that run 100% and have decent accuracy. their biggest drawback is the fact they are still in AWB configuration with the butthole stock and 10 rd mag. for 600 bucks you can buy a kit that will allow the gun to take grease gun mags and add a side folding stock. if HK could build the USC in the US as a semi UMP I'd be all over it but as is i'll pass since it's just to PC a rifle for my tastes.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    the usc's are running around 1500 pre/post nobama. i just saw one at tanners in jamison, pa but i didn't bother to check out the price. the usc's are very nice guns that run 100% and have decent accuracy. their biggest drawback is the fact they are still in AWB configuration with the butthole stock and 10 rd mag. for 600 bucks you can buy a kit that will allow the gun to take grease gun mags and add a side folding stock. if HK could build the USC in the US as a semi UMP I'd be all over it but as is i'll pass since it's just to PC a rifle for my tastes.
    You can do the conversion yourself..... I did, but I went the NFA SBR way.
    But you can do the conversion and keep the 16" barrel, making it civilian legal without going through the ATF.
    To answer the OP's question..
    I bought mine in September of last year and paid $1400, but I have seen them now for between $1600-1800.

Here is mine (first pic is chambered in .45 and the second pic is in 9mm)

ZRT -SECTOR-7
    "If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them" - Unknown
    "Incoming fire has the right of way" - Murphy's Military Laws
    "Fast is fine, accuracy is final" - Larry Vickers

National Sporting Goods in Jersey Shore has had one for a while, price is around $1,400 I believe. I'd love to have one but I don't wanna spend another chunk of money just to use greater-than-10rd mags.

(Bucks County)

ronnie77, your USC looks great and i sure wish HK could produce them in the US like that. i'd be satisfied with the 16" barrel, side folder and pistol grip but i don't want to cough up the extra dough to make the rifle look like it should.

Prices on stuff like this wasn't affected at all, Just like M1A's .

It seemed anything OVer $1K wasn't really in demand.

I passed on one of these 3 years ago with the Generous price tag of $1350...

BUT Then I turned around and have a UPS tactical .45 Package I've spent over $2200 on ...

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    ronnie77, your USC looks great and i sure wish HK could produce them in the US like that. i'd be satisfied with the 16" barrel, side folder and pistol grip but i don't want to cough up the extra dough to make the rifle look like it should.
    Thank you.
    ZRT -SECTOR-7
    "If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them" - Unknown

(Philadelphia County)

Another to the OP.

If you decide to go with the USC, try to get a black one.
    They are nicer looking than the grey, plus if you decide to do the UMP conversion, you won't have to have the grey parts dyed.. (all of the UMP parts are black in color)
    ZRT -SECTOR-7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast