Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default Karma Giveaway Winner

Through a totally random drawing, the names went into a hat and my 3 yr old grandaughter (those at the State College shoot saw her) drew the winner.

And the winner is: TDurdin.

T, PM me with a mailing address and the Learn Gunsmithing book will be on its way.

Maybe we can get something going between PaFOA members. It doesn't have to be called a Karma Giveaway, we could call it something else.

For those that aren't sure about what I am talking about: The giveaway is something you have laying around, gathering dust, you don't really want to put it in the garage sale, but you don't really know what to do with it. Well, give it away to a PaFOA member. Start a thread with what it is, and when you are going to draw the name. On that day draw a name and announce who won. They send you their mailing/shipping address and you send it. They do nothing except give you unending praise for drawing their name (yeah, sure) LOL. This can become a lot of fun.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Karma Giveaway Winner

That is awesome andd just unbelievable. I just now finished and posted this....

on the thread..
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/general-2...med-today.html

Re: PAFOA Got Slammed Today
    I have a bit to say about those fellows opinions. I think they need to come on the site a bit more before passing judgment. Sure there are some threads that degenerate into flame fests, I bet anytime you mix personal opinions and testosterone you'll get that.

I'm a somewhat new member and overall my PAFOA experience has been 99% positive. You can get opinions on guns you're considering buying, or fixing; you can get legal insight on various firearm related topics. Total noobs can ask questions and find info they need. Hell, I'm not new to shooting sports and I find stuff here it's good to know. You can buy, sell or trade stuff free of charge.

I had some old shotgun shells sitting around, and went to sell 'em. After a couple weeks with no takers, I decided to give them away. In the process, one PAFOA member had us out to their gun club for a shoot, and sponsored me to join and another gave me some valuable insight into how to improve my grip. They even helped my girlfriend, a total noob to guns, with some pointers. I had really been trying to study why I wasn't shooting better and in the process of giving something away I got free pointers on better accuracy.

Look at the great time those guys have at the group shoots. Various groups of us organized and went to the capitol to demand our constitutional rights.

I got a stylin' shirt out of the deal.

There are many more positive results here, than the few negatives.
    I'll have to hunt around for something to give away, maybe we can keep this thing rolling.

-TD
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Allegheny County)

T, congrats on the good karma.

Xring, nice job. Maybe this will catch on.

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Lancaster County)

Thanks. I have received the book, great item and very informative.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.