Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow 2009 Pennsylvania Mandatory Fluoridation Bill Alert

So, say this out loud and see if it sounds right.
    “The government cares about my teeth.”
    You sounded like an idiot, ain’t?

Do you know the truth? It’s a sedative that makes you retarded.
    It causes cancer and a whole other assortment of health problem because it’s toxic.

http://www.actionpa.org/fluoride/bills/
    ----------------------------------------------------

The what's up on Fluoridation.

http://www.holisticmed.com/fluoride/

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: 2009 Pennsylvania Mandatory Fluoridation Bill Alert

I have been agast at this for a while now. it blows my mind that everyone is ok with putting poison in the water..

Quote Originally Posted by brewguy View Post
    I have been agast at this for a while now. it blows my mind that everyone is ok with putting poison in the water..
    What do you think clorrean (Colrax) is. That is a poison ? And if you don't have a well you drinking it .
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776

i remember in jr. high, we had to rinse our mouths with it every tuesday.
    FJB

(Allegheny County)

it's a ruskie conspiracy to sap and impurify our our precious bodily fluids, i'm tellin' ya.

(if you do not get the above joke, you realllllllly need to see dr. strangelove...hilarious movie.)

at any rate, i drink distilled water...no fluoride, no chlorine, no nothin' but water.
    F*S=k

I'm kinda concerned with being forced to receive medical treatment against my will, especially when I have not been diagnosed with any condition that would require it. It seems this runs afoul of a number of Rights. It places an unreasonable burden upon someone to refuse, because they then must purchase all of their consumption water.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    it's a ruskie conspiracy to sap and impurify our our precious bodily fluids, i'm tellin' ya.

(if you do not get the above joke, you realllllllly need to see dr. strangelove...hilarious movie.)

at any rate, i drink distilled water...no fluoride, no chlorine, no nothin' but water.
    Rain water and grain alcohol....
    ;-)

(Bucks County)

I heard distilled water isn't good for you. Something about because it has nothing in it but H2O it sucks out nutrients from your body. Sort of like when you pour distilled water on a goldfish (for those of you who don't know, this will kill it quickly because it sucks off the goldfish's slimey coating). I don't know that this is true. It is just something I heard.

-Zach

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by zachomega View Post
    I heard distilled water isn't good for you. Something about because it has nothing in it but H2O it sucks out nutrients from your body. Sort of like when you pour distilled water on a goldfish (for those of you who don't know, this will kill it quickly because it sucks off the goldfish's slimey coating). I don't know that this is true. It is just something I heard.

-Zach
    yeah, that is a commonly held misconception. distilled water is not actually bad for you, nor does it suck any nutrients out of your body.

what can be an issue is drinking only distilled water if you are not getting the minerals that are found in other types of water from some other source. it's not that distilled water is bad for you...it's just that tap/spring water provide some needed minerals. but, if you eat a decent diet and/or take a daily multivitamin, you get those minerals elsewhere.

and distilled water does not have the heavy metals, floride, chlorine, hormones, pharmaceuticals etc. etc. that are commonly found in tap and/or spring water.

not that i really think drinking tap or spring water actually has any real health effects, personally, but once you get used to water that has no taste, tap water tastes like bad milk (to me, at least). and the taste of various spring water vary greatly to me.

and, of course, i eat out regularly and end up drinking tap water then anyway (some lemon kills the bad taste for me).
    F*S=k

Detroit (but Pittsburgh is always home), Michigan

I was waiting for someone to break that one out.

Now the best thing for you do to, is to give me the code. That way if they come in and try any rough stuff, we'll fight them together, just like we did before!

The water in Louisiana, where I was born and spent my first seven years, was flouridated. The water in New Castle was not. Only real difference I noticed was that the people in my school in New Castle had worse teeth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast