Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Recent posts older than 24 hours?

I know I can view all recent posts that are less than 24 hours old by clicking on new posts, but is there a way to view older posts in this same format? Say... like all posts from the past 48 or 72 hours...or from the past week?
    thanks.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Recent posts older than 24 hours?

On the center-right side of the screen there's a "Search" button. Select it and select "Advanced". This lets you search for new posts since your last visit, yesterday, and a week ago. I don't see an option for 48-72 hours but this might help.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHighChild View Post
    On the center-right side of the screen there's a "Search" button. Select it and select "Advanced". This lets you search for new posts since your last visit, yesterday, and a week ago. I don't see an option for 48-72 hours but this might help.
    ??
    Someone else told me the same thing, but it seems you need to enter a WORD that you are searching for... (hence the name "search")
    Am I doing something wrong?

What sucks is if you connect, don't read all the new posts, get disconnected and come back an hour later, the "new posts" that you hadn't read are gone.

I know that if you go to near the bot of the forum main page and click on "Top 5 Stats" you can increase the amount of results shown and then browse thru the posts and such that show up there.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    ??
    Someone else told me the same thing, but it seems you need to enter a WORD that you are searching for... (hence the name "search")
    Am I doing something wrong?

What sucks is if you connect, don't read all the new posts, get disconnected and come back an hour later, the "new posts" that you hadn't read are gone.

I know that if you go to near the bot of the forum main page and click on "Top 5 Stats" you can increase the amount of results shown and then browse thru the posts and such that show up there.
    for the past 24 hrs, there is the quick links, in there is a place for the past 24 hrs, or you can make all post read then go back to new post and it will prompt you to go see the past 24 hrs.

As for anything past 24 hrs, if you look at the legend at the bottom you will see that:
    Forum Contains New Posts
    Forum Contains No New Posts
    Forum is Closed for Posting
    Within the threads you will see:
    Hot thread with new posts
    No new posts
    Hot thread with no new posts
    Thread is closed
    You have posted in this thread
    Thread you have posted on with new info.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly