Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: My Sig 556

(Bucks County)

Default My Sig 556

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: My Sig 556

I don't think I am going to stand up for a few minutes. It may be a bit embarrassing.

Nice gun. Gotta sign off for about a minute and a half now.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Allegheny County)

Hmmmm... maybe guns CAN kill on their own.

This one seems to have evolved LEGS in order to seek out it's helpless victims and since an adult human can probably outrun it, the specialized optical organ that can be seen in the dorsal position would likely help it attack its prey from a distance... very interesting indeed!
    Gonna have to see if they run anything on the Discovery channel about this beautifully efficient killing machine.

Nice man. Nice.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Westmoreland County)

BW, great gun. I have been looking at these. Looking forward to a range report. Might be worth saving a few more months and getting the 556 instead of an AR?

Where did you get it and for how much? Price seems to be all over the place on those.
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BearTitan View Post
    BW, great gun. I have been looking at these. Looking forward to a range report. Might be worth saving a few more months and getting the 556 instead of an AR?

Where did you get it and for how much? Price seems to be all over the place on those.
    The prices are all over the place. I had ordered one from Target World in Chalfont and they priced it at under MSRP but they told me I should see it in about 2 weeks, well 3 went buy and I also had them get my scope. When i oredered the scope they then told me i would see the gun until the end of june I printed out a list of Sig dealrs within 50 miles of my house and started calling. If any one did have them I herd numbers from $1500-$1800. I caqlled targetmaster in Chadsford they had just got one in a few hours before i called and they sold it for $1300. I was out at Cabelas last weekend and they had them for $1250 which is what target world was selling them for.

Its a great gun to shoot. Overall quailty Iam very happy with. My buddy is looking at building an AR-15 from the groung up. He has been saving for awhile so price really isnt a problem. We went to Clayton's in Horsham, they have a guy there that is "Mr. AR-15" and after we talked about tons of parts and prices, he said if you want the real deal this is what you want and he handed him a 556. we both laughed. This guy is had core AR's so if he was into them i felt comfy with my purchase.

If your looking for an AR-15, I would look toward a Rock River, they guarntee them 1" groups at 100 yards. Just something to think about. They might be a little more then your normal but 1" groups is pretty good from the factory.

Good luck let me know if you have any other qustions.

(Westmoreland County)

Thanks for the info. I'll be saving my nickels!
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"