Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Thumbs up Dan Wesson Pistol Pac

This is the "Holy Grail" of Dan Wessons- an original Monson .357 stainless Pistol Pac. VERY slightly shot by me with 8″ bbl. Has 2.5″, 4″ and 6″ barrels as well, I do not believe they have been touched. Orig. case has orig. sticker, altho sticker is slightly worse for wear- proves not a put-together, this is orig. Includes 2 speed loaders, custom walnut fingergrip stock, target grip, disassembly tool, gapper, 3 colored sight inserts. Yellow cloth in top of case, bottom has foam cutout. Not an absolutely perfect case but close! Pics if requested may take quite awhile, don't own a camera. My preference is that you stop by and see this for yourself, near Allentown....
    Price is $1000 (currently the cheapest you'll see for even a blued Pac like this is 12-1300, and this is the much harder to find stainless) and the transfer is on you or will trade for a really nice Garand, partial trades might include IBM M1 carbine, Radom 9mm, S & W Model 29, S & W 52, others. ALL offers politely replied to- just don't get too silly, ok?
    I shoot all my guns, but this one sits in the safe...I have it in my mind that it's too nice and rare to shoot. Needs a loving home.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Dan Wesson Pistol Pac

Still for sale/trade. Rare and beautiful.