Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Man held on $500,000 bail, had 30,000 bullets (MASS)

Interesting article, will be even more interesting to see if anything was actually illegal or not, but then again it's Mass.

http://www.eagletribune.com/punewshh...yword=topstory

Default Re: Man held on $500,000 bail, had 30,000 bullets (MASS)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Interesting article, will be even more interesting to see if anything was actually illegal or not, but then again it's Mass.

http://www.eagletribune.com/punewshh...yword=topstory

Dalton,

Apparently the L E O's are well versed in that exacting Science of ... " Prediction " !

... " Holland said Reynoso told police he had "a shipping type of business" ...

"Where is the crime?" de la Cruz asked ...
    "He bought the guns legally," de la Cruz said. "He never hid the fact that he had them."...

... "There is no crime committed," he argued, saying there was no evidence that Garcia was shipping guns or ammunition to the Dominican Republic.

.... I'm getting an image of a Dark Room .. " Crystal Ball tell us, is this guy a Bad Guy .. what else should we look for .. where should we look " ?

If they think he's smuggling ammo, that's what they should have charged him with.

How'd you like the " Surrender your Passport " deal ... laughable, just laughable.

I had another thought .. it would be misconstrued and some might get their Tampon in a Knot, prompting accusations .. best left alone.

(Armstrong County)

Guess I'm in real deep do-do.
    They would need a large quanity of Depends if they saw what some of us have.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Allegheny County)

For those of you who are active shooters in clubs or matches, how many rounds do you burn through in 6 months? I'd say one month, but I'm sure an average would be more accurate. If you practice for IPSC, IDPA, etc, go recreational shooting, teach a class, take a class, or any of the other things you can do in an average month, how much ammo is enough?

I would be shocked if many people on these boards DIDN'T have thousands of rounds in their supplies. I've seen the pictures of people showing their stockpiles. I need to stop reading stories like this. It just makes me mad...

(Chester County)

30,000 rounds is not exactly an impressive amount. Shoot I can burn through 1,000 or more rounds of .22 in a couple hours at the range.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Allegheny County)

Holland said at Garcia's arraignment that a "joint effort" by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and state police found that Garcia had previously bought 20,000 rounds of ammunition in New Hampshire.
    Did anyone else catch this? The ATF was tracking his ammo purchases. I wonder if they had a viable reason to do so or if the ATF is actively tracking _ALL_ ammo purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by addicted2freedom View Post
    Did anyone else catch this? The ATF was tracking his ammo purchases. I wonder if they had a viable reason to do so or if the ATF is actively tracking _ALL_ ammo purchases.
    Well if they are tracking purchases on ammo, Then alot of us will be sitting where he is, I see no reason, As said eariler alot of us do shoot a considerable amount of ammo in a month. Problem is it hard to find and if a person does find it, Your goin to be scalped on price. I dont see a problem of having that much ammo. Guess Mass does not like it's residents having enough "Food" to feed their friends lol.

(Luzerne County)

This all fits eerily into te current state of the union with the nationalizing of banks, large manufacturing, etc.

We are re-living the late 1930's Germany and gun owners are going to be the "jews", "Pols" and "Gypies" of the Obama regime.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Karma8541 View Post
    Well if they are tracking purchases on ammo, Then alot of us will be sitting where he is, I see no reason, As said eariler alot of us do shoot a considerable amount of ammo in a month. Problem is it hard to find and if a person does find it, Your goin to be scalped on price. I dont see a problem of having that much ammo. Guess Mass does not like it's residents having enough "Food" to feed their friends lol.
    I don't see a problem with having that much ammo, but apparently the government does. Without more info, I will not jump the shark and say the ATF is tracking all ammo purchases, but something does not seem right. Perhaps they suspect him of being a gun runner.

But just to be clear, the ATF is a Federal agency-- not a Massachusetts agency, and the ATF tracked those ammo purchases in NH:
    Holland said at Garcia's arraignment that a "joint effort" by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and state police found that Garcia had previously bought 20,000 rounds of ammunition in New Hampshire.

30,000 rounds?

In which caliber?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast