Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good one

(Susquehanna County)

Default Good one

A grade school teacher in a small Arkansas school asked her students to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence. Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating. The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'. Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him. Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried.

I apologize to all well endowed woman who read this this is not meant to be hateful just funny

(York County)

Default Re: Good one

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    A grade school teacher in a small Arkansas school asked her students to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence. Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating. The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'. Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him. Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight.'

I apologize to all well endowed woman who read this this is not meant to be hateful just funny

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Allegheny County)

"Little Johnny" is one smart, funny little SOB... and quick, boy I tell you what

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

(Allegheny County)

I went to grade school with a kid who'd come up with stuff like that. He wasn't trying to be funny, he was just as dumb as a box of rocks.

Come on now...admit it...you hate big breasted babes

(Somerset County)

Sexist .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Philadelphia County)

Very funny! LMAO... Johnny is not the "innocent" little boy.

That's sexist!

(Clarion County)

Funny , Glad to see you're still with us Lar , My wife is rather large , she can only fasin-seven .
    Last edited by dman; May 15th, 2009 at 06:28 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

And today's word is Odyssey.

Little Johnny said, " Yeah, and you Odyssey the rack on that girl!
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast