Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranges near us

(Berks County)

Default Ranges near us

Hey Guys-

Here is a list of ranges that i've found near us. I haven't used any of them, but i'm looking to join one soon. Feel free to post any other ones you know about along with where they are.

Mohnton - Mohnton Fish and Game Protective Association, 100 Gun Club Road, Mohnton, PA 19540.
    Phone: 610-775-3470
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yards), Outdoor Rifle (100 yards), Trap, Archery, Airgun
    Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to Sundown
    Range Access: Private
    Web Site: www.mohnton.org
    Email: mfgofficer@aol.com

Reading - Daniel Boone Rod & Gun Club, 301 Dautrich Road, Reading, PA 19606.
    Phone: 610-370-0528
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25 yds), Outdoor Rifle (50 to 100 yds), Trap, Airgun

Reading - Oley Valley Fish and Game, 114 Old State Road, Reading, PA 19606.
    Phone: 610-779-1317
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50-100yd), Outdoor Rifle (50-100yd), Muzzleloading, Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Archery, Airgun

Reading - University Rifle Club, Inc., 590 Schotters Road, Reading, PA 19612.
    Phone: 610-373-7356
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25, 50 yds), Outdoor Rifle (25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300), Muzzleloading, Trap

Shoemakersville - Leesport Gun Club, 89 Ontelaunee Drive, Shoemakersville, PA 19555.
    Phone: 610-926-1282
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yds), Outdoor Rifle (200 yds), Trap, Airgun
    Range Access: Public

Temple - Muhlenberg Area Shooting Association, P.O. Box 22, Temple, PA 19560.
    Phone: 610-929-0439
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yds.), Outdoor Rifle (100 yds), Muzzleloading, Trap, Archery, Airgun
    Email: Tiger@Penndata.com

(Berks County)

thansk for the post........ive been to daniel boone gunclub to shoot...its pretty nice and whenever i went there it was not crowded at all.......the only thing with gun clubs is you have to know someone whos a member

(Berks County)

Topton Fish & Game http://www.toptonfga.org/

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Ranges near us

Quote Originally Posted by grahamfsw View Post

Shoemakersville - Leesport Gun Club, 89 Ontelaunee Drive, Shoemakersville, PA 19555.
    Phone: 610-926-1282
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yds), Outdoor Rifle (200 yds), Trap, Airgun
    Range Access: Public
    Anyone a "member" of this club or used it before? I've seen it listed here an on some other sites as public access, but I drove by the other day and there are signs up stating that it is members only. It looks like a great range and I wouldn't mind becoming a member depending on the cost. I'd appreciate any info that any one has. Thanks.

(Berks County)

even though it is a public range, they still have signs saying members only....just so no one off the street just starts shooting.....i go to fleetwood fish and game , its ok and cheap....went to one of the gas stations and paid 10bucks .......i really wanna join daniel boone gun club

(Lancaster County)

I live in Downtwon lancaster and just joined Manheim Sportsmans Association

http://www.manheimsportsmansassoc.org/

I used to belong to Millcreek in Lancaster but left and join ed Manheim
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

Although Daniel Boone does say they need a reference, I was able to join without one. Before turning in my application I talked to a few of the head people and they let me join without a reference.

I bet if you went down there on the weekends or during one of their shoots and talk to someone there, they could probably get you in. You still have to wait two months before your membership becomes active.

(Berks County)

fleetwood fish and game you do not need a reference and its only 10 bucks a year, nice place, just cant use shot with shotgun only slugs....nice place if anyone needs info on joining let me know

For any in MD, these are the ones I go to:

On-Target
    2618 Annapolis Road
    Severn, MD 21144

Memberships, rental guns, and sale guns available. (Membership for military is 165 the first year, 140 renewal.) Indoor Range.
    Open Monday through Saturday 0900 to 2100
    Sunday 1100 to 1700

Fort Meade Rod and Gun Club
    Fort Meade, MD
    Uses the Fort Meade ranges 1 weekend a month. $25 a year and NRA membership. They also offer qualification for the Civilian Marksmanship Program on an annual basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Berks County)

considering the fact that md is prolly one of the worse gun states i wont be crossing lines to go shooting.....but thanks for the info anyways

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast