Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Pike County)

Thumbs up Warner's Surplus

My father and I went to Warner's today to pick up a revolver bought online. Rich and company took great care of us -- I walked out with my first revolver, a sack full of swag and a big grin on my face. My dad picked up a rifle at Warner's a few weeks earlier and said that the transaction was no less smooth than today's was. Everybody in there is extremely friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. I know I'll be back.

Thanks, guys!

(Pike County)

Default Re: Warner's Surplus

Let me just add, I don't have AR money, but they make you feel like a valued customer even if you're just having them do a transfer for you or if you're just buying a couple of things. I should have bought that Kel-Tec when I was in there today. I might have to go back.

(Monroe County)

Thanks guys, It was great to meet both of you today and if there is anything I can help with or if your just in the area and want to spend a few BSing, stop on in!

heavyjay, if you decide to take the Keltec then just send me a PM and I'll set it aside for you.

Thanks again,
    Rich W.

Quote Originally Posted by Warners Surplus View Post
    Thanks guys, It was great to meet both of you today and if there is anything I can help with or if your just in the area and want to spend a few BSing, stop on in!

heavyjay, if you decide to take the Keltec then just send me a PM and I'll set it aside for you.

Thanks again,
    Rich W.
    I'm wondering if you are the same warner surplus that sells on ebay. I sent payment for a holster several weeks ago and haven't heard anything from you about it. I have a claim with paypal and you are about to get negative feedback on ebay if its not resolved asap. Ebay item # 300312628495

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverz28 View Post
    I'm wondering if you are the same warner surplus that sells on ebay. I sent payment for a holster several weeks ago and haven't heard anything from you about it. I have a claim with paypal and you are about to get negative feedback on ebay if its not resolved asap. Ebay item # 300312628495
    Let me see,you tried calling them many times but nobody would answer the phone so you tried e-mailing them and nobody answered your e-mail so you joined this forum to post this question and make a threat. You have bad karma.
    redeye202

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverz28 View Post
    Looks as if you are not the only one. Ebay search by seller user id warnerssurplus
    shows feedback of 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by redeye202 View Post
    Let me see,you tried calling them many times but nobody would answer the phone so you tried e-mailing them and nobody answered your e-mail so you joined this forum to post this question and make a threat. You have bad karma.
    redeye202

I don't have a phone number for them so no I haven't called. I've emailed several times with no response. Yes I have a claim with paypal and yes he will get negative feedback soon just like all the negative he's gotten in the last few days for not sending things. What would you do if you sent him money and didn't receive what you purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by box3876 View Post
    Looks as if you are not the only one. Ebay search by seller user id warnerssurplus
    shows feedback of 80%.
    He had 100% when I sent my payment. I see he isn't sending out anything. Bad business imho.

(Lehigh County)

hmm... prly not, as Rich is like.. a stand up kinda guy. the first time I met him, I just mentioned my user name from PAFOA and he gave me a nice discount on virgin 5.56 that is oh-so-hard to find.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Luzerne County)

I have been going to Rich's since he first opened up and never had any problems. So pm him first to see if he is the same person before you start smearing innocent peoples reputation.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast