Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Apparently You are all bad people

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=14&t=360481

Seems some have the impression that this website is devoted to LEO baiting and basic trouble making.

Default Re: Apparently You are all bad people

Gee, BARFCOM, criticizing us, that's new..........

(Northampton County)

Ehh, I've been a member over there since 2003, they aren't all bad people........no different than here in my opinion.

Maybe because this is a smaller community, but I've seen more arrogant asshats post on here than I do over there.............although in fairness I am here more often than there.

(Northumberland County)

yeah barf.com are a pretty radical group , i dont agree with them at all ,seems like most people in that group are LEO....Anti-gun liberals... no disrespect to LEO but they need to stop fearing people with guns ,their job is to uphold the law ,NOT become the LAW , LEO arent the Judge,Jury and the Executioners all in one person. no LEO is above the law.

(Armstrong County)

Here is what I posted.
    I've been a member since Oct. 2002
    Yes, I go by edstephan there as well as all the forums I'm subscribed

I find this interesting. You condemn Open Carrying and decry the hunters and shot gunners that think the EBR's should be banned.
    So, the 2nd Amendment is discretionary at least they are according to some comments here.

In Pennsylvania as well as Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina Open Carry is legal. In the United Sates as well as the individual states the law tells us what we can't do. If Open Carry is not prohibited by law it is legal.
    I have been OC’ing for 20+ years in Pa, WVa, Va, and NC and they had no reason to detain the guy in State College Pa for the mere possession of a firearm which has been well settled law in Commonwealth vs Hawkins and Commonwealth vs Ortiz. The Terry stop was clearly in violation of the gentleman’s 4th Amendment Rights.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    Last edited by edstephan; May 11th, 2009 at 10:39 PM.
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Northampton County)

The funny, and perhaps sad, part about that entire thread over there is the fact that the antagonist is from CT and not PA. I'm banking on that coloring his perceptions of OC given the draconian laws that state has.

I am RepublicanMan over there incidentally, keep forgetting that's the only website that has my old name on it..........rarely visit it anymore so it doesn't make sense to try and change it.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady View Post
    Ehh, I've been a member over there since 2003, they aren't all bad people........no different than here in my opinion.

Maybe because this is a smaller community, but I've seen more arrogant asshats post on here than I do over there.............although in fairness I am here more often than there.

Just my opinion, but I see much less internet asshatery here from noobs than from some of our long standing members.

Just sucks that our whole site is generalized as trouble making OC activists when in reality not only is there much, much, more to offer here but there are also a great number of people who do not care for OC in general or just plain dislike it but are scared to even give their opinion for fear of being branded a "troll" and neg-repped back to the stone age buy some of the more zealous members of the OC mafia and their copious amounts of rep power.

Seriously, some of the anti-OC points are entirely valid.

(Allegheny County)

He claims to have lived in a "true" open carry state and been a PA native. But instead of actually supporting the entire gun rights argument, he's a pick and chooser. He'd rather lurk in the shadows when things get tough and hope to slip by unnoticed instead of be seen as any kind of supporter for the rights he claims to support. Or have any kind of confrontation or endure a few steely looks from sheeple.

He wants to be a gun rights activist when it requires little to nothing of him to do so. That's all. And thats fine if that is all the more he wants to get involved. But don't criticize others who ARE standing up when you won't. That just makes you an asshole with a pussy as big as your mouth. It's probably as simple as the need to cast a bad light on the activism he refuses to take part in because he lacks the spine to do so. And now, talks down about others practicing it so he can justify his lack of determination to make any stand on this issue.

I see no other real reason to join the topic with that much interest, come from the pov that he is, and make the comments he does. I'm too afraid to OC. So in order to still be a cool "gun rights guy" on ARF I'll make comments about OC being bad and talk shit like I'm in middle school. Yeah... see that's why I don't do that.

Sorry, we're not buying it. Thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by P-11 shooter View Post
    Just my opinion, but I see much less internet asshatery here from noobs than from some of our long standing members.

Just sucks that our whole site is generalized as trouble making OC activists when in reality not only is there much, much, more to offer here but there are also a great number of people who do not care for OC in general or just plain dislike it but are scared to even give their opinion for fear of being branded a "troll" and neg-repped back to the stone age buy some of the more zealous members of the OC mafia and their copious amounts of rep power.

Seriously, some of the anti-OC points are entirely valid.
    That's what is nice about here, you can have that opinion.

(Allegheny County)

Please don't go over there just to start shit.

If you do so, and bring back a bunch of trolls, the staff here is not going to be pleased.

Thanks.

ETA: And don't start shit HERE either.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast