Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PAFOA shoot?

(Berks County)

Default PAFOA shoot?

I see some of the guys up North are getting together in a few weeks. How about some of us from the area do the same? I was thinking of sometime in June so everybody has some advance notice,I'm free the weekends of the 9th/10th and 16th/17th.

Anybody interested? We could get together,make some noise,maybe even grill some yardbird or burgers. Anybody have a range we could use- public/private? I'll bring the grill,some drinks,maybe talk the wife into her killer pasta salad. And toys of course- gots to have toys.

How about it people? Maybe we can even talk our fearless leader into making a road trip to the sticks,heh heh. And 762Ian, if you've built that FAL kit I sold you,I get a mag or two right?
    Last edited by snuffy19608; May 10th, 2007 at 03:53 PM.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: PAFOA shoot?

One in Franklin County Interested. Maybe we could have it in the middle somewhere... I'm sure I can drag member andrewmyers along... He's never scared to eat lol.. Nor am I lol. If you get any details together I'd be interested, we could make it a potluck kind of thing. That way there is food for all and plenty of it.. lol

(Allegheny County)

Ahhhh... The often imitated, never duplicated, "Pittsburgh area PAFOA Group Shoot" has got you guys thinkin'!

GO FOR IT! We're having a ton of fun doing this!
    Our shoots started by me inviting a few people from the area via PM... first time out there were TWO of us! Second attempt... 10. Third time we had 20.
    We're doing it again this Sunday and even with it being Mother's day we expect around 15 or so to attend.

I wish you luck and happy shooting!
    Last edited by Emptymag; May 10th, 2007 at 08:25 PM.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Re: PAFOA shoot?

Me and Mrs T Durdin are into getting together for a shoot.

When Rugerniner, Djturnz and I went to the gun rally we discussed getting into a group shoot. I'm sure if they're available they'd go, too. What ever it cost or if food or beverages are need we'd through in, or even tables-- we have some available.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(York County)

I'm in for some shooting... and food

(Berks County)

Well it seems the spark has caught, now lets fan the fire a little. Anybody know a place we could shoot? I read somewhere else that we can reserve the SGL ranges, but they have those silly "rules" about how many rounds in a mag and such.

Does anybody's club/range rent their space out? I'm gonna check about Palmyra but I don't think so. The best thing would be if somebody has access to private property.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Franklin County)

I have a few people wanting to do the shoot as well in the Franklin county area, hopefully whatever u guys come up with will be kind of close for us too. Thanks

Barry

(Chester County)

im in chester county bout could make it out to lancaster no prob let me know im only off on sundays n mondays which could be a bit of a prob but id be willin to bring any ammo and my carbine and handgun and wife who loves guns as well also we could bring foodies anything requested we could handle let us know

if given good time before i could bring my bro in law and maybe my father in law which combined own like 23098409380329803298 209384092384098 guns seriously the first time i met my father in law he brought out 4 revolvers as my bro in law stole them away to check to make sure unloaded but we have a serious family gun lovers thing goin on out here in chester county and we could all make it out to lancaster so lets find some land to have a huge shoot im all for it!!
    Last edited by c.sander; May 10th, 2007 at 10:44 PM. Reason: brain fart

(Franklin County)

thanks crowsnest for mentioning me and my monsterous appetite. haha you know ill be one the one cooking.. anyway im up for some BBQ and some target shooting. of course youre driving....if i bring my famous mexican bean dip and venison lasagna.

(Franklin County)

Sounds like a trade, hell I just drove to pennsylvania from kansas and it took 19hrs straight, so a little drive up to lancaster cant be too bad lol.. by the way andrew we left on fri at 7:30am and got in Sat at 3:30 ish am

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast