Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default New Benelli SuperNova Tactical 12G w/Xtras -PA

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS** a New Benelli SuperNova Tactical w/ Ghost Rings and Sure-Grip stock and 18" barrel. These shotguns are all weather and made in Italy by benelli/Beretta. This was purchased by me about 4 months ago and I have not fired it yet, my dealer/gunsmith did shoot 3 shells through it to zero in the ghost rings before i took it home. This gun shoots 2 3/4, 3, and 3 1/2 inch shells. A cool feature on this gun is a feed disconnect button on the forearm, if you press it in you can cycle the action without loading a shell into the chamber, which is also great for adding the + 1 shell or transitioning for a quick slug or buck round. I added a Nordic Components +2 magazine extension ($80) and an EGW pic rail/scope mount ($30). It comes in the original box with all the factory stuff. I think these are out of production right now so it might be awhile before Benelli/Beretta has these tacticals back on the market.

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

email me at huerta.dustin@gmail.com. ** Please do not send PM's, they are too tough for me to check through out the day.** THANKS

Last edited by dusty78; May 2nd, 2009 at 09:18 PM.