Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: PS3 Vs Wii

(Delaware County)

Default PS3 Vs Wii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l3YUz6jnS0&mode=related&search=

A few weeks ago someone had customized the PC vs MAC guys to show Glock vs 1911, I think that's what it was, anyway I came across this much better rip of the Mac guy vs PC guy, check it out.

If the above link isn't working try to copy and paste this url into your browser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l3YU...elated&search=
    Last edited by soberbyker; May 7th, 2007 at 09:42 PM. Reason: fixed link

(Berks County)

Default Re: PS3 Vs Wii

Funny but silly video, and the blond girl kinda reminds me of Paris Hilton. Have you heard the latest news that Paris Hilton has to serve some jail time, approximately 45 days for violating her probation. She is not going to be happy with her new bedroom and the food they serve.

Take care,

Rand
    Last edited by dnar; May 8th, 2007 at 08:34 AM.

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by rand View Post
    Funny but silly video, and the blond girl kinda reminds me of Paris Hilton. Have you heard the latest news that Paris Hilton has to serve some jail time, 45 days for violating her probation. She is not going to be happy with her bedroom and the food they serve.

Take care,

Rand
    I've seen Paris' Wii on the net.

Lycansmooththrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    I've seen Paris' Wii on the net.

Lycansmooththrope
    Lycanisaverybadboythrope

Take care,

Rand

(Allegheny County)

I'll take the Wii over anything. I'd rather be able to download and play the games from the 80's-90's that are near impossible to beat. I've seen a 5 year old beat Halo 2 over and over again, yet be unable to get past the first few levels of the original Super Mario Bros. New games are all about graphics, old games are all about difficulty.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by jmateer View Post
    I'll take the Wii over anything. I'd rather be able to download and play the games from the 80's-90's that are near impossible to beat. I've seen a 5 year old beat Halo 2 over and over again, yet be unable to get past the first few levels of the original Super Mario Bros. New games are all about graphics, old games are all about difficulty.
    When I was growing up pinball was the best, give me a couple bucks and I could play all day, then came video games, $30 bucks later you're still trying to figure the thing out. Then I was a parent and started playing Super Mario with my daughter, that and Donkey Kong Country, loved those games. I beat Donkey Kong, with the help of a cheat book a few times, the book showed you where stuff was but it was still your skill that got ya thru. Games today just aren't the same.

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by jmateer View Post
    Cheese and Rice! I still have no idea what was going on behind the old Atari 2600 Swordquest game!

Lycansomeonewashighthrope
    Last edited by Lycanthrope; May 7th, 2007 at 11:06 PM.

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.