Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default 7.62x39 ammo soon...

Just got an email from Krinkfreak.com regarding 7.62x39 ammo.
    Although it's not the best deal, it's better than nothing and I just figured I'd pass it on.

Enjoy!

Members,

7.62 x 39 is scarce at this time. This information is provided to you as a "heads up" if you want to locate some.

The Firing Line in Oklahoma ( http://www.firinglineoklahoma.com ) has a container of 7.62x39 ammo inbound. The ammo is a mix of Wolf and Brown Bear and it's all Full Metal Jacket. Their regular sale price is going to be $379.00. They are offering a net special for $350.00 per 1000-Round Case. A discount is available on five cases or more. They expect it in hand in about three weeks. Remember a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. They are taking pre-orders and no charges will be made till the ammo ships.

If you are interested, Call Mike or Shelly @ 918-666-2788 to order or to request additional information. Tell them the AK Forum sent you!!

KF

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 7.62x39 ammo soon...

Yeah ... I saw that too, but that price is just crazy. Man I hope wolf/brown bear/etc could drop a crap load of ammo in the country to help the prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Yeah ... I saw that too, but that price is just crazy. Man I hope wolf/brown bear/etc could drop a crap load of ammo in the country to help the prices.
    It is my opinion that even if Wolf and Co dropped a crap load of ammo in the states that the prices would still remain high until we stop buying it. Right now, they are looking for the price breaking point. As long as we keep buying it at whatever price, they will continue to push the envelope a little more to see just how far we will go.

OP thanks for the heads up---i just bought some wolf 2 weeks ago for $287 per k shipped so i don't need any myself---but again, thanks for the info.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    It is my opinion that even if Wolf and Co dropped a crap load of ammo in the states that the prices would still remain high until we stop buying it. Right now, they are looking for the price breaking point. As long as we keep buying it at whatever price, they will continue to push the envelope a little more to see just how far we will go.
    Good point ... I'm seeing people not buying or not "stocking up" at these prices, so lets hope it gets reasonable. I'm not even asking for $100 per 1K (even thought that would be nice) ... but how about the days of $190 shipped? That was less than 12 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Montgomery County)

Good point ... I'm seeing people not buying or not "stocking up" at these prices, so lets hope it gets reasonable. I'm not even asking for $100 per 1K (even thought that would be nice) ... but how about the days of $190 shipped? That was less than 12 months ago.
    Yeah, i'm not sure were going to see a slow down anytime real soon.

Someone just posted this info as a response to a question i asked in another thread about ammo / gun sales since Nov. 08.

Americans have bought 1,529,635,000 rounds of ammunition in just the month of December 2008.

(Washington County)

That isnt hard when you cant find bulk 22.

(Philadelphia County)

Even I remember $190 shipped, and I'm "late in the game".
    When I first started buying cases for $190, friends were telling me they would buy a half dozen cases at a time when they were $99.

What's next on the list x54r, 8mm, 5.45x39?

(Allegheny County)

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

(Bucks County)

I know it does no good to bitch but Damn!

From my ammo buying notes:

Dec 2006 = Silver Bear 7.62x39 Hollow Point 1,000 rds. = .095 per round delivered from Aim Surplus

(Montgomery County)

Well I can tell you this I am done buying ammo for a while.